Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex Modifications

Hi

After deciding to keep my IS200, ive decided im going to upgarde my lexus slowly and surely by starting with none performance parts (keep insurance down until can afford it).

Anyway my questions is, are the Prolex Parking senors any good and do I need someone to fit them (right nightmare parking on streets of leeds each day :angry: )? And also is the automatic sunroof and mirror closer again good and easy to fit?

Hopefully in a few months I'll be asking which exhaust to get and so on........

Cheers everybody

I have fitted the the automatic sunroof and mirror closer thing very easy to fit i soldered mine in but a very well made good bit of kit highly recomended excelent work Prolex\Geoff

Ade  :D  :D

Ditto, non-soldered, but bullet connected so that i can remove and reconnect the original lexus loom.

Works a treat EVERY TIME!

Yes - they are both easy to fit for the average DIY'er. You just have to be careful and check your work at each stage, it can be quite expensive if you drill the hole wrong in your bumper for example.

Have a look in here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...CODE=12&CID=218

Off topic, sort of, wen i bought my Lex i checked for parking sensors but nothing visible, but wen i park it beeps and obviously gets quicker the closer u get, i hav looked everywhere for these sensers in my boot and bumper but can't find nothing!! Strange! Sometimes they seem to go mad tho, stick it in reverse and its a continuous beep! I give up tryin to work it out!!

I think i will invest in the sunroof and mirror closure soon!

Off topic, sort of, wen i bought my Lex i checked for parking sensors but nothing visible, but wen i park it beeps and obviously gets quicker the closer u get, i hav looked everywhere for these sensers in my boot and bumper but can't find nothing!! Strange! Sometimes they seem to go mad tho, stick it in reverse and its a continuous beep! I give up tryin to work it out!!

I think i will invest in the sunroof and mirror closure soon!

That noise is just an annoying bleep bleep bleep to make sure the driver is not asleep while he's backing up. Doesn't actually connect to any sensor.

Yes it does vary in length and speed, ok i know you get the beep wen it goes into reverse but mine beeps wen i back up close to something and gets quicker the closer i get to a continuous beep wen i'm right up close, but sometimes it goes mad and just beeps continuously til i take it outta R. Strange thing!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links