Your Car In The Magazines..for Free!

Tony-Bones

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is thier anyone that dosnt like to show off thier car  when poss

come on show up on the day its going to be good what ever happens :P

I don't mind my car being in the mags, Tony if you have any blanking plates that would be good, as there is someone driving around London with my Number plate and the police are keeping an eye out for him.

Cheers

Lee.

:unsure: Note to self, Must get stone chips sorted :unsure:

is thier anyone that dosnt like to show off thier car  when poss

come on show up on the day its going to be good what ever happens :P

I don't mind my car being in the mags, Tony if you have any blanking plates that would be good, as there is someone driving around London with my Number plate and the police are keeping an eye out for him.

Cheers

Lee.

:unsure: Note to self, Must get stone chips sorted :unsure:

All index's will be 'blanked' on request, in addition PR have stated that any cars in the final image will only discover the owner, not the index.

this day should be a bloomin good crack........

im dragging the drifty car over!!.................hmmm drifting the round-a-bouts of watford :driving:

In addition Mr Morse will be doing a 'Ralph' and paint 'postie's' callipers on the day. Sod the geoms i'm watching that :D

im dragging the drifty car over!!.................hmmm drifting the round-a-bouts of watford :driving:

In addition Mr Morse will be doing a 'Ralph' and paint 'postie's' callipers on the day. Sod the geoms i'm watching that :D

:lol:

Do you mean a "Rolf" there fella........I thought a "Ralph" was what you did on a friday night after 20 Stellas and a dodgy kebab? :lol:

Tie me kangaroo down sport tie me kangeroo down.....

Do you mean a "Rolf" there fella........I thought a "Ralph" was what you did on a friday night after 20 Stellas and a dodgy kebab? :lol:

Tie me kangaroo down sport tie me kangeroo down.....

Mike that depends on the job..... will it be a 'pavement pizza' :D ' sorry' my daughter spelt that for me and feel she may of 'misheard' :duh:

'bump'

Lets try again!

Meet on Sunday 25th

Massive PR event for STS 'who are paying'

The club in the local press

A photographer taking pictures of your car for the magazines

Free food and refreshments

Monster mats 'driffty' onsite

Pro-lex's 'Flyer' onsite

Supertracker onsite

And the cost to you is........ nothing more than your time and car!

There are ten names in this photo shoot list ( thank you ) but its not a good reflection for LOC nor me....... get off the 'pot' we need you :crybaby:

Gunna support....... or sit and watch the sport?

im astonished its only 10 people Tony.......

10 people who can be arsed to pop along on a sunday

im trying my best to be able to get there, at the moment i cant promise anything, but i am doing my best to get my support there ;)

but it relies on mazda reliability at the moment

Tony i've replied on the first page but you've not put me on the list mate  :duh:

Can you please add me to the list... :D

Thankyou

Sorry mate i haven't explained this right... the photo shoot cars are to be counted as an addition to the geometry check cars, 20 for the geo then ten for the shoot, total cars 30, since you are down for the test then i discluded your car as a count in the overall volume of cars...... i think :duh:

Tony i've replied on the first page but you've not put me on the list mate  :duh:

Can you please add me to the list... :D

Thankyou

Sorry mate i haven't explained this right... the photo shoot cars are to be counted as an addition to the geometry check cars, 20 for the geo then ten for the shoot, total cars 30, since you are down for the test then i discluded your car as a count in the overall volume of cars...... i think :duh:

No probs. :duh: I'm not sure if the cameras will fit on my wheels yet. I wont see the car untill Saturday night. If they dont i'll be in for the magazine thing anyway mate :D

Tony, i'm down for the geometry check but i've put myself down for the photo shoot as well. Could you take me off the extra list for the photo shoot please. Sorry, i didn't know they were seperate lists.

thanks

Ally

Tony, i'm down for the geometry check but i've put myself down for the photo shoot as well. Could you take me off the extra list for the photo shoot please. Sorry, i didn't know they were seperate lists.

thanks

Ally

My fault not yours.... the seperate list are 'can' do geos' and can't do but there for support, add the two then this is the overal volume, like i said my fault :hehe:

im astonished its only 10 people Tony.......

10 people who can be arsed to pop along on a sunday

'Me to'!

All that read this post please understand this....?

We are all in the same team :excl: post regular... post never, we are still in the same team.

Ok i own 'wheels-inmotion' and guess what :excl: i am the same type of person as you :D ..... like most trying to pay the bills :crybaby:

Sundays PR event involves £1000's of STS's money to promote this area and i built all the PR to help LOC and WIM through the paper and the mags.

FFS come on guys! the whole event is free, it's in the local paper, there is a photographer there to extend the image within the mags, free geo, free food, free 'willy'...... :blush: Ok forget the 'willy'!

'See' i'm as human as you :ohmy: and we need you to support us on Sunday, all i offer is this!

A hand shake...'No kissing' :blush:

Free food/ refreshments

Picture in the mags

A picture in the local press

A free geometry check ( if booked )

A chance to see Monster mats 'Driffty' car. :ph34r:

A chance to see 'Pro-lex's' flyer. :ohmy:

A chance to see 'me' shake in fear :crybaby:

WIM and LOC have worked very hard out of sight to make Sunday work for you!

All we ask is this................ :angry:

Get off the pot and come on down, 'support' your text, (club) meet us all :sick: .. sorry:- :D

'WELL'!...... :excl: I will add you to the list for the photo shoot and the meet just phone me direct 'NOW'. 01923 234666

If you dont i will have to tell Mat :crybaby: 'you have been warned!' :ohmy:

COME ON GUYS, CAN YOU NOT SPARE AN HOUR OF YOUR SUNDAY TO HELP TONY OUT, HELP PROMOTE THE CLUB............and get a few freebies, im totally saddened by the lack of response to a request from someone who has done nothing but help EVERYONE with his understanding of YOUR cars geometery.........

just pop along......bring the family.

an Hour!!

wheres all the LS,GS owners......and RX owners :question:

If we go by both threads, then is there not 30 cars turning up for this event?

But i agree... Where are the GS  / LS  /  SC  / RX owners :question:

yes there are approx 30 cars...........but look how many mebers we have, same old same old people turning up.

sometimes i think people just take the *****...they only come to the forums to "take" and not give....

how great would it be to have

40 cars......50 cars.......or even 100 lexus there, of all the different models

but no...we can just about manage to grip together 30 :shutit:

If we go by both threads, then is there not 30 cars turning up for this event?

But i agree... Where are the GS  / LS  /  SC   / RX owners :question:

yes there are approx 30 cars...........but look how many mebers we have, same old same old people turning up.

sometimes i think people just take the *****...they only come to the forums to "take" and not give....

how great would it be to have

40 cars......50 cars.......or even 100 lexus there, of all the different models

but no...we can just about manage to grip together 30 :shutit:

Good point mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links