Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ireland Meet

aido

OK fella's how's about an Ireland meet then?

I have no idea of where or when, so this thread is just for discussion, possible dates, venues etc etc

Haven't seen Gord for a long time now and it would be good to see all the other boys as well over there!

Ideas here please boys and it would also be helpful if we could get an idea of interest to see how big the venue is we would need!!!

Interested:

Owen

GSportCars

Zee

Aido

GRiM

Adie

stodwyer

Johnny

Steve McQueen & Janey

Ahmet & his boyfriend

Marcus

Mike Morse

Daza W

Dave Ellen & Kami

Keith

SteveL +1

Norkep

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aido I have been banging on about this before and got some good interest but for most people it was too near JAE2005! Now thats outta the way! Theres No excuses!!!

The Stennaline Explorer will be your friend!

99mins from Hollyhead to Dun laoghaire! Maybe if LOC booked as a group they would get discount on Explorer??

Same too with booking of hotel? Group discount possible.

As for Venues it depends where people wanna go? Dublin, Galway etc

Aido I have been banging on about this before and got some good interest but for most people it was too near JAE2005! Now thats outta the way! Theres No excuses!!!

Excellent stuff mate, what I was thinking :D

Need you boys to tell us mate, I've only ever been to Dublin which was awesome but that's more a place for a ***** up than a meet - Grafton St omg drunk.gif

What do you reckon?

Damn it Aido you beat me to it!!! :yawn:

I will find out if there are any big events happening soon.

I was also gonna suggest a group discount for hotel/boat etc.

Just texted Gord so he'll be on soon I'm sure.

If I can get a nearly definate number and a date I may be able to get a good group discount in a friends hotel just outside Belfast.

La Mon Hotel and country club. It's about 2 mins drive from mine and Gords house!!!

Count me in - would be good to see Gord again...

Thanks Zee. Would be good to see y'all again too.

You will all be very welcome.

I however suggest Dublin, as it's easy for everyone to get to, loads to do and can cope with loadsa people.

Looking forward to seeing young Aido too , and checking on how his diet is coming... :whistling:

Aido

Ny sister is General Manager of a hotel in Co Wexford.

Brandon House Hotel

She could definately sort the group out with rooms and food. Also there is nice big car park and also there is the beach where they did the beach landing scene from Saving Private Ryan just down the road. Scenery will take your breathe away!!!!

cgcurwreck.jpg

Also I believe the high speed ferry goes from Fishguard in Wales to Rosslare in Wexford.

Damn it Aido you beat me to it!!! :yawn:

I will find out if there are any big events happening soon.

I was also gonna suggest a group discount for hotel/boat etc.

Just texted Gord so he'll be on soon I'm sure.

If I can get a nearly definate number and a date I may be able to get a good group discount in a friends hotel just outside Belfast.

La Mon Hotel and country club. It's about 2 mins drive from mine and Gords house!!!

Created it so we could keep your thread on topic mate and get an idea of interest :D

Sounds good fella :)

I'd love to come back to Ireland, it's ace over there, as long as no one makes me dress like this:

gallery_1157_70_577047.jpg

Count me in - would be good to see Gord again...

Thanks Zee. Would be good to see y'all again too.

You will all be very welcome.

I however suggest Dublin, as it's easy for everyone to get to, loads to do and can cope with loadsa people.

Looking forward to seeing young Aido too , and checking on how his diet is coming... :whistling:

Hello there mate, long time no see :D

Hope you're well mate!

Dublin sounds good then, shall we stay at the Morrison again and go to see the Polish girls in Cocoon on Grafton St?

That night was just wrong!

As for the diet pal, I'd say it's going at the moment rather than coming :P

Aye Dublin sounds good to me......sure it's only down the road now as we got that new motorway toll jobby.

Where bouts is wexford Galla, my geography ain't that good.

WEXFORD: BOTTOM RIGHT BLUE COUNTY

island_1998.gif

Could have some serious fun on that beach with the motors!

Dublin is going to be very expensive!!!! and then there the thing with parking the cars!! Hotels in the city would be any money! Better to have it outside of a big city. Everyone that comes to Ireland never seems to make it further than Dublin!!!

I would still say Dublin is best but as Galla says not in the city.

Plenty of hotels just outside Dublin which means still close to the pubs but you get parking and cheaper accomodation and still in a central location with to access all of Ireland!!

With the room rates I could get and the facillites it would be madness not to consider it!! Dublin is grid locked!!!

With the room rates I could get and the facillites it would be madness not to consider it!! Dublin is grid locked!!!

Whatever you boys think is best is what we'll do :D

I haven't got a clue (like anything ever changes :lol:)

build-it.gif

Guys

Spoke with the sisiter there earlier on and she said she would try and arrange a package discounted deal for all the LOC crew coming over! Packed lunches the lot!!!They are used to dealing with groups like LOC and just recently had a vintage car meet at the hotel!

I'll be there  :D

Ahh the memories of Aido and that tux, his face in the hotel bar was class.

Look forward to seeing Gord too, now let me explain the rules  :winky:

:lol: that's just wrong, are you going to take some magazines to slip in someone's bag - so far they've got Ifraz and we got Zee - I reckon it's time Hannah found some filth in your bag...

Then again she wouldn't be surprised :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk