Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yellow Altezza

stodwyer

Am was there that much of a change then?. Would my cluster fit this car at all??. Im hoping to keep that.

I will be taking pictures of the interior anyway and i'll post them as soon as i can..

My mind is addled thinking about this..

Sean

Should do with a bit of fiddly... lol

I think your mind would be well and trully made up once you drive it... end of the day thats where you get the feedback - at the :driving:

yeh got your mail mate...

2006? You have patience ;)

Patience isnt my strong point...

This is what will be keeping me going for a few months..

House.jpg

A nice house in the county... So 2006 isnt that far off either. Depends on the sale price then.. Inflation could be a killer in 2006 :blush:

Sean

By that time you'll be able to take the lot ;)

:)

Good luck with the house, best way, build and design it yourself... but its not easy :winky: i'm sure you know this already

I'd go for it Sean

BUT

Swap the front bumpers ASAP!!!!

Just check aswell though Sean that the Mileage can be verified! From experience if it seems to good to be true it most likely probably is!!!!!

If it was in the UK it would be great cos with the plates you cant really tell at first glance what year a car is!! However over here in Ireland from our plates, its blatently obvious what year the car is!

There is always that tiny tiny tiny bit of stigma about driving an older car! Fair enough is a cracker of a car at the end of the day, but I'd really want it to be the same year as my current car at least if not even newer!!!(Thats just me though :D )

Just my two cents! Its your call Sean!!

Wouldn't mind going to see it when your going to look at it!

I just might Am.... Design and build yourself is the only way. Ive saved a good bit already. But we are only starting. Sure ye will all be invited to House warming... LOL/

Owen, No problem in coming to see the car. My brother will be there too. He knows the guy.

Any news you on your s/c?.

That is a very tidy car - I personally do love Yellow (I know alot are gonna differ to this  :P )  I also don't actually mind the wheels, as I also love chrome.  This car probably hasn't got alot on it which I don't like to be honest.  BUT would I be prepared to go back three years in car age ?  Hmmm.....I'd have to have a serious think on this note.

:lol: i must be the only other person to like the kit and wheels too (would be better if they were 18s tho)

Theres a greddy fmic/gauges, bride seats, coilovers, trd lsd, greddy pipes, greddy ecu??.., Im not to sure what else.

I actually like the colour but the kit hasnt given me the wow factor yet. Id prefer a kit like mine on it. Anyone want to swap?.

Sean

I'd also be interested in a swap Sean. Thats the front bumper I've been after for a while now. Dunno if you'd be wanting my bumper though but it is already modified to fit a huge intercooler so you should have no worries bout that!! :D

The bumper is the C1 bumper.

I would consider swapping the whole kit but deffo the front.

BTW you would also be getting the sport grill with my bumper.

I wouldn't worry bout the year of the car as it has only low miles anyway :blush:

Think about it, what would you really be losing by going back 3 years? Its not like you will be getting an 'old' car since the milage is so low. The dash is pretty much the only difference, as the ECU would almost certainly be changed anyway since it has been so extensively modified. I say go for it. :)

I actually would make the change, 20k in terms of milage is nothing, mine has more than 4 times that on it!

Like you I'm not a fan of the alloys, but the front is nice, not sure what the kit is, the sides seem to flow in with the back but not the front, maybe Hippo Sleek sides, with the money you've saved you could get some nice alloys on that and it would make the world of difference! that back bumper looks like it has a weird design, any pics of it?

You can always change the sides and the back at a later date if you don't personally like them, it is nice to be different though at times :D

Plus you'd be quicker than Am :P

What sort of power output is it?

I thought Am did have the quickest tezza :D

That is a very tidy car - I personally do love Yellow (I know alot are gonna differ to this  :P )  I also don't actually mind the wheels, as I also love chrome.  This car probably hasn't got alot on it which I don't like to be honest.  BUT would I be prepared to go back three years in car age ?  Hmmm.....I'd have to have a serious think on this note.

:lol: i must be the only other person to like the kit and wheels too (would be better if they were 18s tho)

Hey Raz,

Thanks for the back up bud. I was starting to think I was an outkast or some kinda freak ! :lol:

I actually would make the change, 20k in terms of milage is nothing, mine has more than 4 times that on it!

Like you I'm not a fan of the alloys, but the front is nice, not sure what the kit is, the sides seem to flow in with the back but not the front, maybe Hippo Sleek sides, with the money you've saved you could get some nice alloys on that and it would make the world of difference! that back bumper looks like it has a weird design, any pics of it?

You can always change the sides and the back at a later date if you don't personally like them, it is nice to be different though at times :D

Plus you'd be quicker than Am :P

What sort of power output is it?

I thought Am did have the quickest tezza :D

LOL.

Hopefully after tomorrow (total s/c strip out) it will run alot better.... eating belts like no tomorrow...

I don't claim it to be the quickest... fast it is... when it WORKs properly.

I'd like to make it the quickest supercharged Altezza atleast... seen as no one else is running one :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links