Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbocharger

How much would i be looking at to have all of the work done?

cheers ad77, where you at the jap show? think i have a pic of you on the strip with Zee007 altezza  :D

thanks

Yes mate :winky:

Have a look at my garage mate. I've just had the turbo conversion done by Prolex

here is the rest.  :)

p10105583eq.th.jpg

p10105821oh.th.jpg

p10105600tk.th.jpg

back to topic. hehe, how much am i looking at for the turbokit from ProLex-UK

we do the turbo,installed, for 5k.............we do a deal on the rest of the stuff (suspension etc.......) if you have it all done it one hit........

turns the lex into a bit of a beast :whistling:

lol, get ad77 onto your sales team!!. :mat:

The main point i love is the power with the great looks of the lexus!. Need to find another job to pay for it. lol but defently looks worth it. Those dials aswell on the first link! did you buy them in the end?

lol, get ad77 onto your sales team!!.  :mat:

The main point i love is the power with the great looks of the lexus!. Need to find another job to pay for it. lol but defently looks worth it. Those dials aswell on the first link! did you buy them in the end?

:lol::lol: No mate i've got Greddy electronic gauges fitted.

• 1 month later...
Digging up an old thread here but I'm new to this forum.

ad77 by the looks of the pics you have raced your car? What time you pull with 240bhp And is that @wheels or @flywheel?

I got 15.7 sec but only running about 204bhp at the fly .

I've not had the chance to run it at 240 bhp yet. But the next run what you brung at santa pod is late January, so i should be there.

240bhp is at the fly. Its running 200 bhp at the hubs :D

Digging up an old thread here but I'm new to this forum.

ad77 by the looks of the pics you have raced your car? What time you pull with 240bhp And is that @wheels or @flywheel?

I got 15.7 sec but only running about 204bhp at the fly .

I've not had the chance to run it at 240 bhp yet. But the next run what you brung at santa pod is late January, so i should be there.

240bhp is at the fly. Its running 200 bhp at the hubs :D

15.7 is not to bad at all.. Specially when you consider how much you knocked off the standard time over 400 and your not yet finished.

Congrads. I will be interested in the progress updates

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links