Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Xmas Meet

Mr Morse

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the menus from Scruffy's:

Please make your choice either from the Xmas or the standard evening menu.

For parties of 10 or more, they have asked for a £10 deposit per person and for any "no shows" the deposit is added to the total bill.

I need to confirm final numbers, pay the deposit and get back with the pre-order before 19th November.

Can those peeps who are planning on coming along please get back to me ASAP with your £10 deposits - PM me for a PayPal account or my address to send your cheque to.

Please remember that this will close on 19th November so please get back to me with your order & deposits ASAP. I will update the list on the first thread as I hear back from you.

Xmas menu:

gallery_8450_122_22764.jpg

Standard menu:

gallery_8450_122_2228.jpg

gallery_8450_122_5915.jpg

gallery_8450_122_12383.jpg

Sorry Mike, my bad, right mate can I please have:

Nachos to start

Pork & Leek Bangers & Mash for the main

Christmas Pudding Ice Cream to finish off

Thanks mate :)

PM sent mate :winky:

Why the secrect ? :D

Are you modding your pudding and don't want the results revealed until the big night :ph34r::hehe: :P

:lol::lol: Dont want people copying. I want mine to be the fastest meal :lol:

:offtopic: Did you do that cd of santa pod :question:

are there still 2 places available for me and the missus mike??? want to eat as well as drink loads! living in ashby de la zouch now mate, took me 15 mins to get to notts yesterday!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk