Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Xmas Meet

Mr Morse

No drama, I managed to book in at the same pad as Wosket.

Wosket, as Ive said give me a bell buddy early eveing and we'll meet up mate, im crap at finding places!!! Then book in and roll on the beer!!! PM me your mob number dude should I get stcuk!!

Cheers folks,

Kaz, :D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike what time are you out tomorrow drinking? As i might meet up with you before the meal, depending on what time my train arrives. I've still got your mobile no. so i'll give you a ring when i arrive :D

Mike what time are you out tomorrow drinking? As i might meet up with you before the meal, depending on what time my train arrives. I've still got your mobile no. so i'll give you a ring when i arrive :D

I'm up for anytime! :blink:

There are about 5 or 6 pubs/bars within 2 mins from my place so we're spoiled for choice :lol::hehe:

Give's a call when you arrive, I can come pick you up from the station

There are about 5 or 6 pubs/bars within 2 mins from my place so we're spoiled for choice :lol::hehe:

Nice one mate :D

I will have to see tomorrow if i feel up to going

if i do wont be there for too long, but it is only down road so may come for a little bit.

just been a bit off colour so not 100% yet.

will try though, i have aido's nummber, so will call the big man 2moro

sadly i cant make this weekend :crybaby:

you lot all have a great time, and dont forget the cameras :winky:

ps, i gave aido some cash to buy everyone a drink (it was last weekend so he may have forgotten :whistling: )

Change of plans. I'm getting a lift up with Ahmet. I'll still give you a ring when we arrive. Maybe around 4 - 5 ish

just noticed the meals at 7.30 now so what time is everyone getting to scruffy's for?

we're gonna be in nottingham most of the afternoon doing a bit of xmas shopping beforeheading back to the hotel for a quick shower n change.

Hope YOU all have a nice time  :D sorry i have to be at another party  :o next time  :winky:

we never did have that stella night mate! im back up for the man city birmingham game on the 17th, got free tickets :D will let you know my movements a bit nearer the time mate, be good to see you again

Hope YOU all have a nice time  :D sorry i have to be at another party  :o next time  :winky:

we never did have that stella night mate! im back up for the man city birmingham game on the 17th, got free tickets :D will let you know my movements a bit nearer the time mate, be good to see you again

Nice one john, man ****ttty is just down the road mate :D let me know,and we can sort something :winky:

I have just got in !!!!

7.10am !!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't go to the Hotel .......... long story !!!!

I'm soooo tired !!!!!!!!  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

wow ...2 minutes to get in and log onto LOC , ya slacking man !!! :ohmy:

no hotel :crying: you didnt get zee to book it did you :lol:

soooo, this long story , when does it start ?

cmon i wanna know what you lot got up to :D

I'm soooo tired !

Was a really good night ............... thanks for Adie for making it even more entertaining !

I think that 84 year old bird was after your number when she was leaving mate ........... :lol:

Do you feel a little vinegary this morning ? :lol::lol:

Photos were taken by others ......... I have created a folder for the meet in the gallery, feel free to all upload images there !

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...album&album=215

:D

what a great night, big thanks to mike for sorting it all.

great to meet new faces and see all the old ugly ones too, i've never met a northamptonian cockney scouser before :P good food, good stella, great night out! my cheeks ached from laughing so much! :lol:

i hope your pad wasnt in too much of a state this morning mike :blush: all that mass debating! :duh:

think we got back to the hotel about 2.15am, got a text off kaz and his room still stank! :lol::lol::lol:

very bad nights sleep as the people in the room next door seemed to be having a karaoke all nighter and we were constantly distrubed by terrible renditions of wham's wake me up before you go go till 7am :angry: which ringing reception didnt sort out at all. got a bit of sleep before being woke up by the clanging of kegs from the roof bar above us about 8.30am :angry: strolled round nottingham in a daze before getting home about 1.30pm and we're on the stella again :D

will get pics uploaded soon.

Excellent night!..... many thanks to our host Mike for his excellent hospitality.... :)

Just got home.... had a bit of an issue with a 4x4 in a NCP car park..... fecker decided to use my car as a reversing sensor....! :( so I have a huge chunk out of the bonnet and n/s wing.

normal_CarScratch_image001.jpg

Just got home.... had a bit of an issue with a 4x4 in a NCP car park..... fecker decided to use my car as a reversing sensor....! :(  so I have a huge chunk out of the bonnet and n/s wing.

normal_CarScratch_image001.jpg

unbelievable mate, when did that happen? gutted for ya.

you sure it wasn't adie?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk