Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thanks!

Mr Morse

A big thanks to Matt Cook for setting up my new box of tricks! :D

Over 300 channels of mostly mindless pap for Mrs M to veg out to :blink:

Another fine example of LOC members helping each other out. I did treat Matt to a ride in BB....... :winky:

Is this the D box you were talking about before??

I searched on fleabay after you first said about them, they seem to go for quite a bit, the you see listings for another kind of box that says its superior, all gets a bit :duh:

Martin - expect to pay £100 - £120 for a good Nokia Dbox2 model (don't look at the other brands) that works properly, the display is error free, comes with a fully functional remote and is correctly packaged. Judge the seller by their % positive feedback.

• 1 month later...
No.....you get all +/- 350 channels thru the Dbox

I know, but i was thinking more along the lines of them knowing a signal is being received but no subscription at that particular address.....so i take it your not an 'official' customer mike :shifty::lol:

I know, but i was thinking more along the lines of them knowing a signal is being received but no subscription at that particular address.....so i take it your not an 'official' customer mike :shifty::lol:

The signal containing the scrambled data is pumped down the cable, come what may. All the Dbox does is to act as a pseudo decoder card and the service provider cannot tell whether or not the signal is being decded.

The signal containing the scrambled data is pumped down the cable, come what may. All the Dbox does is to act as a pseudo decoder card and the service provider cannot tell whether or not the signal is being decded.

Mate had one of these i think well had all chnnels and paying for the basic 15 quid a month, had it for a year or so but some how they found out and clobbered him for it luckily he got away with just subscribing for another year on the full deal think about 50-60 quid a month :duh:

I was thinking about getting one whats the worst they can do if they catch you??????

They could, in theory prosecute for "Obtaining services by deception" or somwthing similar........but like I said, they have no way of knowing if a signal is being decoded (without getting silly on the electronics), so the only way they'll know is if you open the door to one of them (and their field engineers are all selling the Dbox as a sideline anyway) or if someone dobs you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links