Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Collected Aristo Tt - Great Car!

Collected my Aristo last night from Leeds and drove it back to Surrey. I'm well impressed! Quiet, smooth and pokey for such a big car. Pretty mint, needs small amount of paint on 1 wing and the temperature gauge only works some of the time - good value for £2200 I thought. I'll take some pics when (if!) it stops raining.

A few questions -

1. How much do they weigh? (mark 1)

2. How does the cruise control work?

3. Nothing seems to tell me whether traction control is on or off - should there be a light somewhere?

4. Will Lexus badges go straight on the original grill or would I have to buy a complete grill?

Welcome to the Club :D

Chips will be along soon , :D

:D :lol: :D

Welcome to LOC.

Hi,

Sounds like you got a real bargain!!! :driving:

Says on my registration Certificate for the car 1955kg gross weight.

Im interested if yours says the same weight as i cant see anything on any of the info plates for the weight on my car.

Cruise control...you have to turn it on everytime you drive the car,think its a safety feature.Push the stick button in and the CRUISE display will light up on the top left side of the speedo display...It doesnt work under 40 mph on my car.lift the stick up to set or increase speed,push stick down to cut speed,hold stick down until speed reduced to what you want.Pull stick towards you to cancel cruise or put foot on brake to cancel cruise.

Traction...default is TRC ON until you push the TRC button just to the left side infront of you when looking at the speedo.

:excl: Get used to the car/power for a few days before turning TRC off,it will catch you out when the first Turbo starts to spin up,say exiting a roundabout with TRC off because the amount of torque even at low rpm..

Happy Motoring :driving: and another Aristo in the club :zee:

Cheers chips.

Whats the answer to his number 4 question? I want to know if that *** awfull toyota silver grill on the front can be easily replaced with a sport version. Also can I change the aristo bit on the boot (the bit with the same detail as the rear lights) for a lexus one that says GS300 on it or just plain get rid of it and smooth it flush.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links