Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headroom

kingy

You do know that the seat goes all the way down if you push both sides of the large rectangular button

Does this mean it goes further down than if you press both sides of the button independently? (Can't practice it as car in repair centre!) :(

Have tried all of the obvious....but thanks for comments....I guess that I just feel that I am sat up high...if I recline the seat, and raise the front (support of thighs), It feels like the steering wheel is too far away. I think it would be ideal to be 2" lower......

kingy, This might sound a silly question, is you body longer than your legs?? If this is the case then you have the same problem as Me, I'm 6ft 2in and stuggle to fit comfortably in most cars because having shorter legs means you have to sit closer to the steering wheel and further upright which restricts your head room. I'm OK in Cars without sunroof's

It's a shame lexus don't offer the SE and Sport without the sunroof, you lose around 50mm of headroom because of the sunroof and you have to ask the question why have full electronic climite control and a sun roof

:baaa::baaa::baaa:

Best Regards

Risky

You do know that the seat goes all the way down if you push both sides of the large rectangular button

Does this mean it goes further down than if you press both sides of the button independently? (Can't practice it as car in repair centre!) :(

I may be wrong but I'm sure it just tilts if you press either side of the large button independantly. I'll try it tonight ! :o

Thanks guys for your suggestions;

I am informed that if I put spacers under the front seat bolts to raise the front edge of the seat further, and then recline the back of the seat a bit it will give me more space....and guess what...tried it and it works! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links