Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Project - World First (probably)

LowRed

mmmm......we seem to have a lot of doubters

blah....blah

hey, im not doubting him - just trying to understand the point... as he has very specific information...

if he wants a pickup for the practicality, why not buy one?

If he wants a pimping lowrider pickup Lexus, well, he's already got a lowrider lexus, so it would be quicker and easier and cheaper just to convert the IS200..

And of course, why 4-5 years? that seems an awful long time...

Definately wanna help with this one!

Have the premisis to store the car for measurements and instal of first stage now.

Depending on when you do this the premisis should be about 2000 sqft as the present one only extends to about 500sqft.

We have the companies local as well to help with the creation of this beast!

The only opinions that you need are the ones in your head! listen to them and you will always please yourself!

I say do the bodywork first then move onto the engine bits after.

Also rather than a plasma cutter, i say we opt for something a little more "delicate" :)

Why not stretch one? Or pick up an old LS with space-shuttle mileage and make a pickup/estate/hearse/light van/motorhome out of that? Would be cheaper to buy than an IS300, more room on the pickup bed, too!

So are we going to have a blow by blow account and pics of this project as it unfolds, I for one will watch with avid interest,as no doubt,many other members will

Go for it Chris :D I wish you all the best.

Cool, will be good to see how this pans out mate, good luck :D

Are you going to end up with something like a Cayenne in that the front end looks like a normal IS but the back end is totally different?

It will be mad :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links