Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Minimeet - Mk, Beds, Bucks, Northants?

lelandv

Anyone interested/available for a mini-meet somewhere in Beds/Bucks/Northants... could grab some spanish tapas or something.. say maybe a saturday late afternoon, like perhaps the 19th ??

Leland

Okay so how about Saturday 19th at around 4pm... Still think that MK will probably be better in terms of accessibility for everyone as well as enormous car parks. We can decide on the day if we want to get something to munch on, or just shoot the breeze in a pub or something. I'm not much for organising restaurants and all that kind of stuff, besides don't want to detract from the Xmas bash in December. Just a small gathering to say howdy and grab a bevvie or something.

I was thinking we could meet either in a certain area of the Xscape car park, or actually in the Xscape or MK Centre complex itself (will leave that up to consensus to decide).

(waddy, Bedford is actually more convenient for me as well since I live just 2 miles outside of Bedford... ;) )

Leland

If Bedford is preferrable to the majority, rather than MK, does anyone have any suggestions as to a venue? I would still prefer MK even though I live pretty much in Bedford, purely and simply because it's easier for everyone to get to and there is ample space/venue to choose from. But if the majority prefer Bedford, we can certainly do that instead.

Cheers,

Leland

tony9r, waddy, ad77, and Zee007 --- are you guys still up for Saturday?

New location (suits waddy and tony9r since they're coming from Cambs)...

We could meet at Aspects leisure centre in Bedford at around 4pm. 10-pin bowling, bevvies, and chit-chat...

Please let me know before the end of the week if you're up for this and I'll see about reserving a lane or two at the Megabowl.

Cheers,

Leland

tony9r, waddy, ad77, and Zee007 --- are you guys still up for Saturday?

New location (suits waddy and tony9r since they're coming from Cambs)...

We could meet at Aspects leisure centre in Bedford at around 4pm.  10-pin bowling, bevvies, and chit-chat...

Please let me know before the end of the week if you're up for this and I'll see about reserving a lane or two at the Megabowl.

Cheers,

Leland

Leland, I'm afraid I can't make it this weekend now :crybaby:

Could we not make this meet another time, then maybe we can get some more interest from some others for a good turn-out :winky:

Aspects sounds good to me... so come on guy's, who's up for a Bed's meet in the next week or two? :D

I was still up for it and I think Zee and Mike were going to pop across to mine then travel down the A1 with me.

Well if there's still at least 3 or 4 of us, then we can still hit Aspects if you like... let me know!

Leland

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk