Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte S/c Group Buy?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we do not have an official GB on the go, we have sufficent orders to be able to offer the kit at £2300 all in. I'm aiming to place the order at the end of this week so please let me know if you want to be tagged on.

Just a quick note to confirm that my price is inclusive of VAT and delivery to your door.

Will be placing the order on Friday.

Will be working in Bolton until then so may not be able to access internet :blush: be patient if PM's not replied tn

Although we do not have an official GB on the go, we have sufficent orders to be able to offer the kit at £2300 all in. I'm aiming to place the order at the end of this week so please let me know if you want to be tagged on.

Thanks  :)

Would love one fella but would need it on credit do i still qualify? :D

Just a minute Pro-lex and TDI put your handbags down a sec. I have been contacted by an australian owners club member and there is quite a few GENUINELY interested over there. The numbers maybe even more than just me, Bernard & the chap who has paid in full to Pro-lex!

TDI does your price inc VAT & delivery??

I am sure Bernard and the rest of the guys who are GENUINELY wanting to purchase want the best price possible.

I am having to take into account fitting charges on top of the tte kit that i have been quoted by the pro-lex fitter, nr manchester of £400 which is a bit too steep as i have already been told.

Please guys/sellers just wait a bit more as this could be beneficial to everyone concerned. ;)

So the kit is £2300 all in from TDi and £2400 all in from Pro-lex.

Well guys we have some confirmed prices.

I have been in contact with TDI and can confirm there price of £2300 all in, was'nt going to buy till march but may now be getting early with the 6 months intrest free that TDI are offering.

So the kit is £2300 all in from TDi and £2400 all in from Pro-lex.

Well guys we have some confirmed prices.

Hey Pip,

Does all-in mean .. it includes shipping "all the way" to Hong Kong :D

Did you get any more interest from Oz? I "think" if we hit 5 kits, we get an extra discount too? (from what I saw in the last GB a year ago).

Bernard

Just a minute Pro-lex and TDI put your handbags down a sec. I have been contacted by an australian owners club member and there is quite a few GENUINELY interested over there. The numbers maybe even more than just me, Bernard & the chap who has paid in full to Pro-lex!

TDI does your price inc VAT & delivery??

I am sure Bernard and the rest of the guys who are GENUINELY wanting to purchase want the best price possible.

I am having to take into account fitting charges on top of the tte kit that i have been quoted by the pro-lex fitter, nr manchester of £400 which is a bit too steep as i have already been told.

Please guys/sellers just wait a bit more as this could be beneficial to everyone concerned.  ;)

i am GENUINELY intrested but looks like intrest free credit is not available due to the amount of discount being offered. Need to know if peolpe who are intrested are going ahead with GB on friday or waiting a bit more.....for confirmed number in GB etc..??? or if kit will still be available after friday at the discounted prices form TDI and PRO-LEX.

Not sure bernard mate about the HK shipping.

I am waiting on until we get a confirmed number of ppl ready to go ahead.

TDi & Pro-lex i am sure will accomodate the discounted prices for later, i think.

Not heard from the australian interest but will be in contact with them later.

The guys from OZ have been in contact with me over the s/c & turbo kits. Seems its a bit of a long term project for them.

I'll be ordering based on the confirmed orders I have tomorrow regardless anyone else want one from me send a PM :winky:

We are still gathering interest, so we do need a bit more time... one month at most?

I am VERY intrested, would like to know if it is going to be another month as sould be able to sort out funds in that time.

To soon to deside today with the discounted buys going on at TDI and PRO-LEX without the intrest free credit...

1 month seems fine by me as long as tdi and prolex are game? Other members will have to respond to this as well to keep everyone happy.

I am sure this will be adequate time for everyone to get into gear.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links