Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Avon Tyres

tempo

just got a qoute for two new tyres for the rear of my aristo. 265/40/17 Avon ZZ-1. I was qouted 149.99 for two. sounds cheaper than what i have been qouted but not sure about grip, road noise and wear.

can any one give me info on:

*Grip

*Road noise

*Wear

I have run Avon ZZ-1s before.

More road noise than other brands but wear was very good (It's a harder compound).  Grip was fine in the dry - not the best in the wet, but not the worst either.

thanks zee, would you say its ok for that price 75pounds each.

I have run Avon ZZ-1s before.

More road noise than other brands but wear was very good (It's a harder compound).  Grip was fine in the dry - not the best in the wet, but not the worst either.

thanks zee, would you say its ok for that price 75pounds each.

yep - seems like a decent price fella. Have you tried the the company in Gold as a cross-reference on pricing?

I've just had 4 new boots put on,had a look at Avon,told the chappie that I wanted a tyre that handled well in both the wet and dry,and with very little road noise..He recommended Michellin Pilots,so on they went.

They do seem quieter than the Bridgestones,but haven't had any wet conditions to try them out yet

just got a qoute for two new tyres for the rear of my aristo. 265/40/17 Avon ZZ-1. I was qouted 149.99 for two. sounds cheaper than what i have been qouted but not sure about grip, road noise and wear.

can any one give me info on:

*Grip

*Road noise

*Wear

* Pants

* Deafening

* Crap

I wouldn't fit them in my skateboard...... if i had one...... well actualy i do but... that's another story!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links