Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Watch Out For The Police

Rillo

Hi folks,

First the good news - Wiltshire Police have invested in more Lexus cars for their motorway fleet :)

Bad news is that they are unmarked. beware Silver GS RF05 registration!! Saw this one pull seveal people today on M4 west of Swindon.

Hi folks,

First the good news - Wiltshire Police have invested in more Lexus cars for their motorway fleet  :)

Bad news is that they are unmarked.  beware Silver GS RF05 registration!!

The met has some GS's too .......... but only I know the registrations ............ ;)

Hi folks,

First the good news - Wiltshire Police have invested in more Lexus cars for their motorway fleet  :)

Bad news is that they are unmarked.  beware Silver GS RF05 registration!!

The met has some GS's too .......... but only I know the registrations ............ ;)

Go on mate, give us a hint at least :)

was at police station the other week. no i hadnt been arrested, i was working there. noticed a few lexi in the compound. they do however seem to have a lot of hondas, i cant think why. i wonder where the honda factory is ?

was at police station the other week. no i hadnt been arrested, i was working there. noticed a few lexi in the compound. they do however seem to have a lot of hondas, i cant think why. i wonder where the honda factory is ?

Honda are based in Swindon

Scarface............seen one of the GS in St. Johns wood definately? did u know princess Anne is picked up at airports ect.in special branch burgandy GS....................her plod runaround.....stake my ?????on it

Hi folks,

Bad news is that they are unmarked.  beware Silver GS RF05 registration!!  Saw this one pull seveal people today on M4 west of Swindon.

RF05 huh?

Thanks, cos I whistled through there with my newly acquired LS 400 ser 4 the other night...but then, travelling at 8 p.m. seems safe-ish?

Will watch out next week when I'm there again.

I switched from my anonymous grey Ls 400, which seems to vanish/be invisible to police!

Now got a Maroon one

(well, Grey one's for sale! Don't all rush at once!)

That would explain the GS that the copper infront of me ignored when he flew by at quite a speed

South Yorks police have them as well then, should of got reg.

There is a list of regs of all police cars somewhere on the net, will try to remember where

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links