Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Car Has Returned

lee_iceman

At last picked my car up tonight from the bodyshop after having a respray and bodykit fitted.

All stone chips and car park scratches have now gone :) :)

Took a trip around the town tonight to measure up for speed bumps, straight over most of them although I was sure I could hear some noises :huh::huh:

Anyway, piccys. Found a nice empty car park, had a bit of fun first then took some shots, turned out pretty well, some a bit blurred because it was near freezing.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Cheers guys

@Kazdul, yeah very pleased. Spent a long time waiting for the front to come from Chris S.

Some daytime pics

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pick 4

Wilst we were taking the pics on Friday night, we found the carpark got a few comments about the car, too many Saxo and Nova drivers around so couldn't resist a little donut then left. :) :) :driving::driving:

Just got to get the Kazmaa exhaust fitted this week then it'll be ready for the supercharger.

Cheers guys

@Kazdul, yeah very pleased.  Spent a long time waiting for the front to come from Chris S.

Some daytime pics

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pick 4

Wilst we were taking the pics on Friday night, we found the carpark got a few comments about the car, too many Saxo and Nova drivers around so couldn't resist a little donut then left.  :)  :)  :driving:  :driving:

Just got to get the Kazmaa exhaust fitted this week then it'll be ready for the supercharger.

In pic 2, is it the light thats making back door different colour ?

@Gord, its really weired, to the naked eye, there is no colour difference. So i'm guessing it must have been a bad reflection.

@Derek, I really like the standard wheels, if only I could find some decent 5 spoke ones, thinking of possibly getting a dark titanium colour, should look really nice against the plat ice.

Suspension is spot on, is just the right height. There was a little bit of rubbing on the front inner wheel arch, just the plastic thing but only on full lock. It has since stopped.

@Mike, So true, when you look at it the sun after the 4 hours washing and polishing today the paint seems to be so deep, just like when it came out of the showroom.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to get the Kazama exhaust fitted this week then it'll be ready for the supercharger.

Cheers Zee and Niraj.

Well at last got the Kazama installed, really fits the hole in the skirt nicely and sounds absolutely awesome.

gallery_10227_187_6966.jpg

Vid here

Nice......but you desperately need some invisible LED's inside those clear fogs :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links