Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Defi Bf Boost Gauge + Defi Link Ii Controller

GALLA_4

Decided to cough up and go all out on the gauge front!

If they good enough for Skylines and the Supra's of this world well then they good enough for me :D You can do lots of cool things with the Dlink controller like record peak values for boost, and set thresholds etc so you get a visual and audiable warning when nearing maximun boost. These gauges look black when off and illuminate when the key goes to the ACC position!

What do you think guys?

IGNITION OFF

ignof.gif

IGNITION ON

ignon.gif

DEFI BF Gauge

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DEFI Link Control Unit II

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

Very nice mate. I was looking at these when i was first after some gauges but thought they were a bit expensive. I ended up paying more in the end for seperate Greddy ones. :blush: Make sure you post some pics when they are fitted :D

Where are you going to mount them by the way :question:

Very nice mate. I was looking at these when i was first after some gauges but thought they were a bit expensive. I ended up paying more in the end for seperate Greddy ones. :blush:  Make sure you post some pics when they are fitted :D

Where are you going to mount them by the way :question:

Going for this idea here. I'll order the TRD center gauge housing after Chrombo!

1000.jpg

ouch  :sick:

you could get a hks camp for that kinda money!

thats what i would like to do, then hook it up to my satnav screen, theres no-where i can really put gauges in my car :(

Could get some to fit in the pillar or under the stereo area

I actually rang HKS in the USA and the lady on the phone told me that they had discontinued the CAMP system in Japan and the USA. She mentioned something about too many people have problems with the system. Maybe you still can get the HKS system but I wouldn't say the aftersales service would be fantastic since they phased it out.

I actually rang HKS in the USA and the lady on the phone told me that they had discontinued the CAMP system in Japan and the USA. She mentioned something about too many people have problems with the system. Maybe you  still can get the HKS system but I wouldn't say the aftersales service would be fantastic since they phased it out.

Doubt it Owen. Support should be offered even if the product is discontinued.

You can still get camp stuff from hks direct.

http://www.hksusa.com/categories/?id=1082

Although i'm keeping my eye out for a s/h one, I don't really fancy spending all that money on something which doesnt actually improve the driving ability of the car one jot! :driving:

ouch  :sick:

you could get a hks camp for that kinda money!

thats what i would like to do, then hook it up to my satnav screen, theres no-where i can really put gauges in my car :(

Could get some to fit in the pillar or under the stereo area

I bought a "universal" twin pillar pod, mainly to see how it would fit.

Complete crap is the answer! I havent seen any specifically for the IS200 pillar :(

Under the stereo, bit too far down for my liking :(

I love the one which sits in the satnav area, but i'm not going to remove that!

Although i'm keeping my eye out for a s/h one, I don't really fancy spending all that money on something which doesnt actually improve the driving ability of the car one jot!  :driving:

Nick I tried to buy it from this very same site!!!!!!! and if you notice there is no "add to basket" or anything to allow you to buy it from the site hence my phonecall I made diect to HKS customer support. Thats when they told me they would not be able to sell it to me because it was discontinued.

Although i'm keeping my eye out for a s/h one, I don't really fancy spending all that money on something which doesnt actually improve the driving ability of the car one jot!  :driving:

Nick I tried to buy it from this very same site!!!!!!! and if you notice there is no "add to basket" or anything to allow you to buy it from the site hence my phonecall I made diect to HKS customer support. Thats when they told me they would not be able to sell it to me because it was discontinued.

ahhh, i see what you mean, i was wondering earlier why there was no link to the actual unit itself, lol.

As for the discontinued, doesnt make a jot of difference to me.

Your driving around in a discontinued car :whistling:

Defi BF Boost €322.00

Defi BF Oil Pressure €360.00

Defi BF Oil Temp €270.00

Defi Control Unit II €155.00

:sick: ...............I know they are nice, but come on they are not that nice.

like the guys said you could off got a full setup off HKS or Greddy ones for that, and still have some cash leftover ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links