Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

99 Altezza

McKeon

Welcome to the club

first off pics, everyones gonna ask

as for the ride my tezza's got coil overs on it so the ride is quite hard

but that's something that you can address with suspension mods if your gonna get modding

as for power response dunno with that one

what do you have auto or 6 speed mt

sure some of the others will be along soon they maybe able to help

Mine felt like it had lag when i first drove it. Its not lag your experiencing its a lack of low end torque. for driving fast keep it in the 4-5k range, thats where the bulk of the power band is.

Hi there...McKeon is a friend of mine.

I have an IS200 (2001) and my wife drives a Toyota Harrier (2000 model).

McKeon lives in the wilds of Kerry and the roads are awfull. His Altezzas sporty suspension is playing havock with his bottom as the roads around there are awful.

I'll post some pics of my cars during the week.

Cheers

Shammy

:D Just got my car in from Japan, looks good, ride is a little hard, a little bit of a lag in the power response is this normal ???? anyone???

Sorry for the late reply, up the walls... anyway, I have a 6MT. It came with a modified suspension system for TRD install, I had to put the original factory system back in yesterday do to the crapy roads...this has resulted in a softer ride...much better.....do you know if anyone wants a TRD suspension system...I don't need it.

Mine felt like it had lag when i first drove it. Its not lag your experiencing its a lack of low end torque. for driving fast keep it in the 4-5k range, thats where the bulk of the power band is.

Thanks Mr Singh, I think your right, I'll check it out. I have change the suspension back to the orginal factory spec form the TRD setup due to the roads in my area..the result is much better for the car and my back...

Thanks Mr Singh, I think your right, I'll check it out. I have change the suspension back to the orginal factory spec form the TRD setup due to the roads in my area..the result is much better for the car and my back...

I've sent you a message... :)

I've sent you a message... :)

How can I view your message .... I'm new to the site please help...also I have some pic's how do I attach them..???

How can I view your message .... I'm new to the site please help...also I have some pic's how do I attach them..???

Top right of the screen, under the 3 article links there is a link to your messages.

Sorry man I need a little more detail ....is it in the tool bar or on the scolling area of the site???

Top right of the screen, under the 3 article links there is a link to your messages.

Sorry man I need a little more detail ....is it in the tool bar or on the scolling area of the site???

OK - top right of the screen you have the following (in this order going down):

TDI-PLC 'Gran Tourismo For Real’

LEXUS SC 430 GAINS NEW MODEL YEAR REFINEMENTS

LOC TRACK ATTACK 2006

Archived Gallery

Gold Member forums

Messages (click on this)

Does that help??

• 4 weeks later...

Is the TRD suspension setup still available or has Mr. Zee snapped it up? :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links