Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Joe Calzaghe

Pip

What an absolute demolishing of the american!!

Best bit of boxing i have seen in ages. Gave the dude a 101 in pro boxing. Shame i wasnt in the pub watching it last night :D

Amazing hand speed and movement. Combinations were bang in with precision. Has influenced me to work upon my speed.

Easily up in the top 5 for pound for pound best boxers at the moment. :winky:

Great display! Seen that Lacy fight quite a few times in the last couple of years and he wasn't all hype but big Joe destroyed him. Joes always been awesome just never been recognised for his talent and had problems with his left hand. He's not a big head either!

Watched the replay this morning. Brilliant fight by Joe. He won every round except for the one he got a point deducted for a sly punch round his back. Big question over the ref. he should have stopped it to save the guy injury and humiliation. Some slapper eh :)

Watched the replay this morning. Brilliant fight by Joe. He won every round except for the one he got a point deducted for a sly punch round his back. Big question over the ref. he should have stopped it to save the guy injury and humiliation. Some slapper eh :)

It was a championship bout and the referee had to let it go as both guys were champions with not only a high standard of boxing but pride too. He cant afford for one of them complaining over an early stoppage later on to the governing body of the titles; IBF & WBO. He let it go rightly so. Its Jeff Lacy's fault that he had no movement in dealing with the punishment.

stayed up to watch it last night....thought the danny williams/chris skelton fight last week was good, but this was a whole lot better :D

shame he didn't knock him out though.......lacy's got a good chin though!! :lol::lol:

He has out on his feet toward the end, stumbling all over the place with calzaghe holding him up. Definitely worth staying up for i agree mate. Wonder where Lacy will go or do after a beating like that??

He has out on his feet toward the end, stumbling all over the place with calzaghe holding him up. Definitely worth staying up for i agree mate. Wonder where Lacy will go or do after a beating like that??

he'll probably be licking his wounds for a good while yet.....maybe a career in daytime tv might suit him better :lol::lol:

Rematch must definitely be on the cards. It will be in the US and a big pay out for Joe. Make no mistake about it this will be a massive fight over there and Lacy will still be a big draw even if though he's lost his belt. I can imagine that would be an even better fight!!!

Calzaghe was fantastic. Very skilled, so fast and accurate and great foot work. Lacy barely touched him.

It was interesting to see how serious Lacy was before the fight compared with a far more relaxed Calzaghe.

Well worth staying up for!

stayed up to watch it last night....thought the danny williams/chris skelton fight last week was good, but this was a whole lot better :D

shame he didn't knock him out though.......lacy's got a good chin though!! :lol::lol:

I know I've got to be famous on this site, but it wasn't me fighting danny williams last week, it was my adopted brother . I'M CHRIS SKELTON, he's the more tanned version, called MATT Skelton!!! :tomato: :D

I know I've got to be famous on this site, but it wasn't me fighting danny williams last week, it was my adopted brother . I'M CHRIS SKELTON, he's the more tanned version, called MATT Skelton!!! :tomato: :D

your adopted brother was a bum :lol:

whoops, my bad. must have been thinking of you at the time :blush:

either way, he was rubbish :lol:

whoops, my bad. must have been thinking of you at the time :blush:

either way, he was rubbish :lol:

Wanna come outside and repeat that? (Oh, this is my brother.....) :blush::sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links