Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Race For Life

peter026

Just an update..Alison has been baking cakes for the last 4 days......collecting books from friends, and on her day off from the Hospital where she works, will be going back in to sell as many books, and as much cake as she can, to raise even more money for this worthwhile cause.

So if any of you fellow LOCers are in the Bridport area tomorrow call in at the Hospital, say hello and buy a book or cake :D Alison makes exceedingly good cakes, and the eggs used are from our own free range Hens.........Our eggs have won prizes at agricultural shows...They are that good :D

Failing that you can still sponsor on line......The link is in the first post.

Many thanks to all who have already sponsored, and those of you who are about to.

Peter & Alison

Update..........This raised a further £90 for Cancer research UK

• 1 month later...
Bump

This is happening Sunday, and the weather forcast is good :D

Pic-nic after

Was there another one last sunday also? I sponsored somebody else also for this and thought it was last Sunday?. Maybe I'm just confused :duh:

Come on people get your hands in your pockets for this cause as it an exceptional one and will and does affect everybody

Bump

Pic-nic after

Was there another one last sunday also? I sponsored somebody else also for this and thought it was last Sunday?. Maybe I'm just confused :duh:

Come on people get your hands in your pockets for this cause as it an exceptional one and will and does affect everybody

They are held on different Sundays all over the UK Adie This Sunday it's Dorchesters turn

Bump

Pic-nic after

They are held on different Sundays all over the UK Adie This Sunday it's Dorchesters turn

:duh: Some people... :D ... Only joking..... Nice one St Peter... forever helping others. Race for life is developed from the desire of people fighting to prevent 'Anyone' becoming Cancers next victim... we don't have a cure so research is 'our' best hope....This unfortunately is not free.... we fight for it to help others....Money shortens the distance people need to race but extends life!

• 3 weeks later...

Raceforlife2006002.jpg

Before the start

The final total the hospital team raised is £2380.

A great big thank you to all at LOC who donated to this worthwhile cause.........Give yourselves a big pat on the back

That's a fine total Peter. Well done to you all. :) :)

My wife also took part in Aberdeen last weekend. In support of her cousin who is fighting breast cancer just now, and in memory of a colleague at her work who succumbed recently.

Really brings it home when you know someone affected.....

IanB

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links