Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think I Found Who Sold Me My Rangy!

Loz

WHHHOOOOOAAAAAA!!!!

Now hang on a minute. WHATS WRONG WITH A RANGY???

I feel its the best four by four by far for the money. they are extremely capable off road and very comfortable on road. the only thing is the noise ( wind road and Engine ) but its just as well I have the Lexus to address all those issues. this is a great car for bad weather and if you want to get crazy you can take off the front bib spoiler and attack some serious inclines!

Rangys are great mate! and very cheap to fix. Parts are cheap and a donkey could work on them. I think a few have on mine in the past.

Loz

defender of the faith

Rangy Vogue V8 Petrol

I thank you!!

I am just a petrol head and there is no getting past the fact that this is a proper kick ***** V8 gas guzzeler. go anywhere and get you back if you're in the RAC...

Seriously though, I just like having a Recreational motor that gives my arrsse a break from the lovely Lexus and is also good for playing in, cheap enough to not worry about going out in 2 foot of snow when I need to go snow boarding! and can still be parked outside a michelin star restaurant without looking like a poor relative.

reminds me, I must get one of those stickers that says "Me Ovva motah is a Lexas!"

How tasteful, no?

Loz

Brian,

I prefer to think of it as understatedly Handsome.

and it very good in snow too. which is handy cos........

Its Snowing!!!!

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My dad used to build them in the factory and said they can pass anything but a garage.

My boss has a disco and it spends more time in the garage trying to be fixed than it does on the road.

My dad got my uncle a 110 on staff discount, my uncle couldnt wait to get rid of it as it spent more time in the garage than he had it.

I had a Rover SD1 V8 in the 80's lovely car, sweet engine but the body just rusted away.

Sorry nothing now for me but a Lexi

PS: I can see the attraction though, as they are good looking and can go anywhere

Java Boss,

it is the engine that is the heart of this beast! sure she need nursing those first few mins in the morning when its really cold but they were designed for the desert! I am praying for a few inches of snow tonight to make the whole thing even more worthwhile...

Loz

ps. glad you can see the attraction I am still Lexus Hardcore you know!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links