Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

J.d.power And Associates

Any other 250 or 220 owners in LOC been asked to fill in a survey on the new car :huh::question:

Yes, filled mine in yesterday.. Ready to post now.

Yes i did mine over the phone.

What - cust satisfaction form? I thought they did this for 2-3 year old cars...or has the world moved on, or is this a different questionnaire...

I've heard nothing (but then they know I'll whinge - and so I bl00dy well should they way I was treated)...not even the 7 day courtesy call I was promised...Lexus Leic only care about selling...not the aftermath - they are dire!

I'm still waiting to be re-imbursed for my petrol as promised for 3 trips to complete the cherished form...don't get me started... :arrrggg-matey: :devil:

What - cust satisfaction form? I thought they did this for 2-3 year old cars...or has the world moved on, or is this a different questionnaire...

I've heard nothing (but then they know I'll whinge - and so I bl00dy well should they way I was treated)...not even the 7 day courtesy call I was promised...Lexus Leic only care about selling...not the aftermath - they are dire!

I'm still waiting to be re-imbursed for my petrol as promised for 3 trips to complete the cherished form...don't get me started... :arrrggg-matey: :devil:

Just completed and posted mine. I don't have much to whinge about as I've only covered 2000 miles since I took delivery on December 21st.....of course it would help if I was in the same country as the car a bit more often :blink:

I note Lexus Edinburgh were reading this post a few minutes ago...if you're still there, have you had any complaints on wind noise from IS250/220 owners?

Sorry to go :offtopic: but I have to agree with Jamboo, I vowed never to buy another car from them after finding out they charged me for car mats which they said would be free but I foolishly did. To begin with they were really good but as soon as I signed on the dotted line and paid a deposit, the phone calls stopped, they wouldn't return call, they wouldn't commit to a delivery date, they misinformed me... the list goes on. Next time, if there is a next time (and I only say that because I want to keep the car forever; I love, love love it!), I'm definitely taking my business elsewhere.

Sorry to go :offtopic: but I have to agree with Jamboo, I vowed never to buy another car from them after finding out they charged me for car mats which they said would be free but I foolishly did. To begin with they were really good but as soon as I signed on the dotted line and paid a deposit, the phone calls stopped, they wouldn't return call, they wouldn't commit to a delivery date, they misinformed me... the list goes on. Next time, if there is a next time (and I only say that because I want to keep the car forever; I love, love love it!), I'm definitely taking my business elsewhere.

So take it from this that you didn't get the JDP form from Leic Lex either?

So take it from this that you didn't get the JDP form from Leic Lex either?

Funnily enough, No I didn't! :ohmy:

The JDP survey isn't about the Dealerships it's aabout the CAR. Which bits do you like, which don't you like and why? What options have you got (listed) and what would you want on your next car etc. Also about three pages with listings of features and what has malfunctioned or was difficult to use. Apart from the slightly annoying wind noise that is being looked at (again) by the dealer on Wednesday, I'm very, very happy with the car.

Incidently I drove my IS200 Sport today (now driven by my wife) today, and although I still like it, there can be absolutely NO comparison to the IS250. The designation is or should I say 'IS' as near as it gets. :tomato:

Edited by Monster-Mat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links