Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest - Convoy !

MrADeveci

You want to get there before nine otherwise you will be queing for HOURS!! ask Bazza and Jane.

dude, what time do u suggest then? reaching for 8am? That means convoy meetup point at heston services will be 6am!!!

I think i got there for 8.30 last year, but then again i'm only 40mins away :winky: Jase, Ian and other reached the same time as me. The entarance is a narrow country lane, with mile long ques.. I'm sure Mr Lex and Bazza will be fashionably late...

oi oi we are having to come from a long way away .........swindon :whistling:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A possible

was a definate...but looks like my tickets have gone awol :blush:

Thats it banghead.gif

Bloody postman is gonna get chainsaw.gif when I get hold of him hahahah.gif

hippy.gifChill out & stop being an old.gif woman David, its in the post moon.gif

Is anyone convoying from London???

Where abouts in London?

Shaz, Sanj ........... you lot should be going ... we all live like 10 mins away from each other !!

Where abouts in London?

Shaz, Sanj ........... you lot should be going ... we all live like 10 mins away from each other !!

What time we plannig to leave and where we meeting?

Where abouts in London?

What time we plannig to leave and where we meeting?

There are a few of us meeting at South Mimms services already, why not all meet up there? Imagine a services car park completely full of Lexi..hehhe.

If the queues at Japfest are gonna be long and last year's folks tell us to be there for 8am as it's some tiny country lane, then South Mimms at 6.45am? :excl::blush: :D

is there anybody coming from the west country???????

I take it that's a no then :lol:

looks like I'll have my own 1 car convoy or is it cos I've got a tezza :P

are peeps meeting up before entering the site or just when they get to the stand

(my 1st show bit nervous)

anyone got a close up map of how to get into the site and where gate B will be

are peeps meeting up before entering the site or just when they get to the stand

There is a map & directions on this page Robin :D http://www.japfest.co.uk/Generalinfo.html The gate/entrance should be clearly marked & there will be stewards around to point you in the right direction to the stand :winky:

Quick question, do we have to be on the stand as I'm not in the Lex as it's still being repaired :S but should be there in a Celica so thats Jap at least lol..

Is it easy to get out later as I'm not able to stay till 5? :(

Quick question, do we have to be on the stand as I'm not in the Lex as it's still being repaired :S but should be there in a Celica so thats Jap at least lol..

Is it easy to get out later as I'm not able to stay till 5? :(

Getting out shouldn't be a problem Chris :D

Motto: Have stand pass - Use it, don't waste it :winky:

Although we may make you park the Celica behind a bush :lol: :P :lol:

My ticket has landed...........will be there going bottom of M25 :D

me to dave, want to meet up! :D

what time ?

location ?

I take it you will be comeing down the A2 , where will you be joining the A2 from dave?

There is a map & directions on this page Robin :D http://www.japfest.co.uk/Generalinfo.html The gate/entrance should be clearly marked & there will be stewards around to point you in the right direction to the stand :winky:

Thanks Janey :D :D

your like the LOC mum, looking after us all :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links