Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Work Being Done

too late for today I think, I only get a red cross :(

I'm afraid so mate. It'll be back in there tomorrow though.

Dunno if im very unlcuky but i tried to wathc on 3 differnet PC's and it didnt work all with an hour after u posted adie, me so angry :(

You using Internet Explorer?

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too late for today I think, I only get a red cross :(

I'm afraid so mate. It'll be back in there tomorrow though.

Dunno if im very unlcuky but i tried to wathc on 3 differnet PC's and it didnt work all with an hour after u posted adie, me so angry :(

You using Internet Explorer?

Yep on 2 of the computers then the other was using firefox, went ot my mates house who's usually has a picture of an empty room but it didnt work round there either, :(:(:(

Quick update:

Mapping is still not yet finished. My EGT gauge is still not working so that has held up progress for a while. Also had some issues with heat and cables getting too hot from where I had the other work carried out. That has now been moved where possible and properly insulated.

The fuelling has so far been calibrated to 1.3 bar. :)

Quick update:

Mapping is still not yet finished. My EGT gauge is still not working so that has held up progress for a while. Also had some issues with heat and cables getting too hot from where I had the other work carried out. That has now been moved where possible and properly insulated.

I havent been able to see your car yet , but i bet its looking good and sounding great , :) .

Quick update:

I havent been able to see your car yet , but i bet its looking good and sounding great , :) .

Hopefully :whistling: I watched some of the mapping the other day on the web cam and the exhaust was sounding good. Not heard it yet full throttle though

Bloody hell m8 have you taken a 2nd Mortgage to get all this done???

LOL still cannot wait to see the beast done,when u next on RR??

I am off all next week so post times and dates m8 and i will have a butchers

Bloody hell m8 have you taken a 2nd Mortgage to get all this done???

LOL still cannot wait to see the beast done,when u next on RR??

I am off all next week so post times and dates m8 and i will have a butchers

The car will be back on the rotor test on Monday to hopefully finish the mapping and maybe get some figures too.

Received an email from Mark with some figures.. going to wait untill its finalised ... then he can post them up :winky:

were you expecting less ?

I'm extremely happy with the figures in the email :whistling:

Working for me on the web cam :D

****** it can't contain myself any longer...

From about 1 o'clock this afternoon my car was running at 1.4 bar with 340 bhp at the hubs..

This figure equates to around 408 bhp @ flywheel

The car (as some of you have seen) has been back on the dyno this afternoon to see if anymore power can be squeezed out with trying some more boost pressure and playing with the camcon. I'm not sure on the current state of affairs but so far I'm very happy with those figures. If anymore can be gained then thats just a bonus..

Mark / Sam / Shaun - feel free to add anything :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links