Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Broken

Mr Singh

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good 2 see ur up and running again.

U done an awesome job. I don't think a garage would have done the same job as u. They would just want the job bloody finished.

See how long it take for mines 2 get back on the road. Expecting a heavy invoice. :crying:

:D

All good mate, see you there!

• 2 weeks later...
Recieved parts from Chris S today, thanks alot buddy :)

Stripped the head down today... will spend most of the day rebuilding it back... those collets will be a pig to get back in!

Will get some piccys up of the re-build

Glad you got it sorted mate

Nice one Am, glad to see youve finally sorted it :)

well done mate!

not as hard as you first thought eh!

regards, brian

Yup good advise eh ;)

when you coming up in the skyline :winky:

Recieved parts from Chris S today, thanks alot buddy :)

Stripped the head down today... will spend most of the day rebuilding it back... those collets will be a pig to get back in!

Will get some piccys up of the re-build

Glad you got it sorted mate

Me too! Thanks for the help buddy :D

Blimey, sorry to hear you had all these problems Am, sounds like you got it all gaffered though, some good skills here mate, how's she doing now?

Sounds like she's running fine again which is a quality result, I'd have been gutted if this had happened to me, I definitelty don't have the skills to have done what you've had to do with your car!

Hello stranger, hows it going?

Yup running very nicely returning slightly better mpg aswell. Give it few more weeks before its run in then get it on the dyno again :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links