Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mudflaps?

Anyone know whats the story with lexus mudflaps for the new IS, my dealer says that they're not out yet but i find that hard to believe

Yes,currently being tested prior to launch:had a set on order since December!

Tel :driving:

Can't wait - need those, rubber mats and a load liner...

Now that I'm GOLD hopefully they'll be cheaper too!!

Jamboo

Given your previous posts on 'lookey lookey' won't you need a car to put them on/in :P

Just have to wait and see. The cars booked in for end of April.

Someone on the forum did mention that mudflaps could become standard...is that so?

And no doubt we'll have to pay...

Three more things to rattle :D

And the rubber mat almost killed me a couple of days ago - got the accelerator pedal firmly wedged under the mat :crybaby: Scared the crap out of me and my mates as we were doing sixth gear speeds and approaching the end of the A34 with a large roundabout rushing towards us!!

Three more things to rattle :D

And the rubber mat almost killed me a couple of days ago - got the accelerator pedal firmly wedged under the mat :crybaby: Scared the crap out of me and my mates as we were doing sixth gear speeds and approaching the end of the A34 with a large roundabout rushing towards us!!

:lol:

did the leather seats wipe off OK? :question:

:lol:

"And the rubber mat almost killed me a couple of days ago - got the accelerator pedal firmly wedged under the mat Scared the crap out of me and my mates as we were doing sixth gear speeds and approaching the end of the A34 with a large roundabout rushing towards us!!"

LOL. Same thing happened to me. i was bricking it!!!

• 1 year later...

"And the rubber mat almost killed me a couple of days ago - got the accelerator pedal firmly wedged under the mat Scared the crap out of me and my mates as we were doing sixth gear speeds and approaching the end of the A34 with a large roundabout rushing towards us!!"

LOL. Same thing happened to me. i was bricking it!!!

Me too - had a brand spanking new Avensis turbodiesel at the time (just 8 miles on the clock) - the garage dropped it off for me where I worked at the time, but had forgotten to put the mats in. So I popped in on the way home, the attractive but terminally dim salesgirl fitted them in for me - badly. So driving out the garage the accelerator sticks under the edge of the mat and my brand-new engine is bouncing off the rev limiter with me trying to steer it round a hairpin bend and up to a T-junction!! :o :o

Ever since I've always checked carefully when I know the mats have been out the footwell...

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links