Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Range Rover

waddy

A customer of my dad had one, and got rid of it just before the warranty expired. Over the course of 3 years he had over £18,000 worth of work done under warranty... :blink:

Interesting range of comments from members.

If RangeRovers are really that unreliable and crap to to own, how come they even manage to sell any? Surely the company would go bankrupt (a bit like Lancia were generally so crap, they pulled out of the UK market).

A customer of my dad had one, and got rid of it just before the warranty expired. Over the course of 3 years he had over £18,000 worth of work done under warranty... :blink:

If RangeRovers are really that unreliable and crap to to own, how come they even manage to sell any? Surely the company would go bankrupt (a bit like Lancia were generally so crap, they pulled out of the UK market).

a lot of brand brain washing..... and a lot of clever marketing.

Speak to any re-trimmer, or window tinter and they will tell you just how easy it is to dis-assemble a range rover!! not good in my opinion.

To keep the in-laws quiet they bribed them with 3 years free servicing and a load of range rover freebies etc..

Becasue they look good in side and out when working and all the rich and famous ppl buy them so then everyone wants them, but for them when it goes wrong they dont have to worry about costs and getting around because they have about another 10 cars they can choose from

In the end its how the car makes u feel and undoubtly they do appeal, its just what controls more heart or head????? hard one to choose

Good luck on getting one anyways if u do lol

OK - just been to talk wonga and have a test drive. 3.9 TD6 HSE was the weapon of choice - all i can say is that it is a completely different gravy to anything I have ever been in.

Very happy. I thought it would wallow around corners but the active air suspension makes sure it doesn't. They even have heated steering wheels ! :D

They are ringing me back with a trade in price for the IS200 and then scouring for an HSE that meets my requirements.

Still not 100% though. Tis a lot of wedge and i could probably put it to better use but you only live once don't you.

Would also like to stick two fingers up at all the knobs that gave me ******* for so long at school. 25 year old in a car like a Range Rover - yeah - look how well I've done you tw@ts. :lol:

Would also like to stick two fingers up at all the knobs that gave me ******* for so long at school. 25 year old in a car like a Range Rover - yeah - look how well I've done you tw@ts. :lol:

If that's the reason buy a Carrera and put private plates on, only downside is it looks like a semi squashed beetle :lol:

If that's the reason buy a Carrera and put private plates on, only downside is it looks like a semi squashed beetle :lol:

:lol: True,

And anyway Waddy if it is what you want then go for it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links