Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heatwave On Wednesday - Watch Out

maneesh

Sitting at my desk, office aircon set to 22, I feel nice and cool!

Mate just went out "to walk into town" usually a nice 15 min stroll by the river, he was back in 5 saying that it was just TOO hot to walk anywhere.

My wife on the other hand is a Resource Manager at a local school (she manages the library and computer suite) and the school is all glass with (obviously) no aircon so gets rather warm and (dare I say) sweaty - yeugh

Ive got football training tonight indoors......its muggy and sticky in there at the best of times so im not looking forward to this at all!

I've got the same but outdoors and have to say, I'm trying to think up excuses. I've not left the office since 7am and as it is at a pretty acceptable 21 degrees at the moment - going outside is going to kill me :o

Im looking forward to playing as I always do, its the sweat that starts to peave me off! My office has no air con so when I walk out im already climatised! (Well, just!)

Chillers feeding our server room kept tripping out today, reached at least 36°C in there! We've shut down most of the servers for the night and dragged portable coolers in there just to get the temperature down!

Well after recovering from my all-day bender yesterday....which was fun. I managed to sit in the sun and paint my calipers......my back is feeling a bit warm to say the least :duh:

Enjoy the sun its very rare we get glorious weather like this!!!

Chris

No posts in ere since yesterday, hope you all survived!!

Seems to of cooled down a bit now, well slightly, forecast says temps will be high for at least next 5 or so days, longest summer i can remember for years!

Enjoy everybody!

So how hot did it get in the UK then? I was in Nevada and California, it was fecking proper boiling over there, something like 115F and above in Vegas, and about 100 in California, it feels cold in the UK in comparison, but I'm still sweating my tits off when I'm pushing a wheelchair about!

Enjoy it while it lasts, I used to hate the hot weather, couldn't function, but now I love it, I must be getting old lol :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links