Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Low?

shieldnj

Hi all, and Happy New Year..

Not be online for a while ..but now back.

I just was wondering how low any of you have seen yhe outside temp gauge in your car.

mine was at -6 this morning ..very colddddd even though I keep my car in a garage the boot lid was frozen solid .

BTW heated seats were GREAT.. :yahoo:

Cheers for now,

Nigel :hohoho:

Hey Nige,

Good to hear from ewe! :phone:

House ewe bin, and Happy knew yere to ewe :hohoho:

Spin bitter chilly here in normally sunny Norn Iron, well under freezing, as you say.

Ain't nothing like a heated seat for warming your R's. :sleeping:

Was out with a freind in his spanking Merc C220 CDi, and he ain't got no heated seats!!.

Why me R's was froze clean orff! :geek:

Hey Nige,

Good to hear from ewe! :phone:

House ewe bin, and Happy knew yere to ewe :hohoho:

Cheers Gordon..its good to see you again or should I say read you again.. lol.

Been well ..thanks.

Any more mods to car since last ..

Me nout down to mine apart from trying to keep it clean.

Been out tonight -5 on gauge and Ive seen a few brass monkeys not looking to happy :o :unsure::crybaby:

LOL weather is mad, last week 15° in Paris and last saturday, I was in my office, looking outside snowing softer at 11am, two hours later there was 5cm of fresh snow.

Taking the parking outside ramp of my office, was funny, about 20 minutes for 20 meters :D

Now we've got nearly 0° and ice, I've experienced snow with the IS200, the magical snow buton worked fine, now with the extra torque of the 300 I was expecting some problems, so testing it yesterday, the stability control + the snow On work perfectly. Surprising to see how secure is the Sportcross

@d'taleur

Vince

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links