Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Accommodation

JOHNNY-BOY

It's all part of the fun Johnny Boy! Few lagers, fall into the tent let it collapse around you - and prey it doesn't rain.

Then no doubt wake up to that unmissable smell of beautiful...lovely...tasty...well obviousley not Bacon, i was reffering to Polish from Zee's car at 6am! :D

:lol::whistling::sleeping:

It's all part of the fun Johnny Boy! Few lagers, fall into the tent let it collapse around you - and prey it doesn't rain.

Just make sure you put the tent up before you start drinking, unlike me last year that tried to put it up at 11pm after more than a few beers. Needless to say I ended up sleeping in the car!

I'm booked in for Friday & Saturday night, total cost £93.90.

The hotel is a Premier Lodge, so should be ok.

Check out their website: Premier Lodge

I am booked into Northampton South.

erk.

don't mean to sound snobbish - but usually, any hotel chain with the word Lodge in it is far from ok.

when I was working @ Unisys in Milton Keynes, I was taken by surprise with Silverstone, and couldn't get into my normal hotel, and was forced into a Travel Lodge instead.

:(

the room was the size of what I would expect a hotel bathroom to be, and the walls had the sound proofing ability of rice paper.

Stayed in a Premier Lodge in Oxford, when I visited IBM in Basingstoke (yes - Oxford was the nearest the companies HR department could get us).

Equally bad.

as long as you don't expect anything other than a box with a small bed in it - you should be too disappointed.

as long as you don't expect anything other than a box with a small bed in it - you should be too disappointed.

I've stayed in quite a few of these Sheffield, Blackpool last year & they were pretty good value for money. Clean room, plenty of room, TV etc. Some of these have been better then rooms costing 3 or 4 times as much and I am speaking from personal experience.

I've stayed in quite a few of these Sheffield, Blackpool last year & they were pretty good value for money. Clean room, plenty of room, TV etc. Some of these have been better then rooms costing 3 or 4 times as much and I am speaking from personal experience.

sounds like you have had better luck than me then mate - I must be a bad hotel magnet!

I've stayed in the Riverside Travel Lodge in Nottingham a couple of times and its been fine, good value for money and very modern, clean and pretty spacious rooms. I wouldn't hesitate to stay in another Travel Lodge (especially when I'd paying out of my own pocket).

If I can get my mate to go then hopefully he can bring down his caravan

Ok, I'll start the bribes off at 6 cans of stella for some room in the caravan! :)

We towed it down to Cardiff with my Orion last November to watch the network Q Rally

There was plenty of room in it,its 6 berth and 17ft long (Longer than the Orion :lol: )

Only thing is Chris - We either need to get a huge Administration Office to make it part of the show or wheel it round to the Nissan stand during the day :yahoo:

Steve can always sell his little trinkets from it

The Ibis hotel in Wellingborough is fairly close, not too offensive, and bargainously cheap.

IIRC it's < 30 quid a night at the weekend, and is probably slightly better than the Premier Lodge at Brackmills.

There's also a Marriott/Courtyard near the Premier Lodge, which is more luxurious, but that won't be so good a price ;)

I only live 10 minutes away from the Aquadrome, so if I can offer any "local guidance" to anyone, just let me know.

A

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links