Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Project Pu400

Loz

Okay Guys,

YOu know who you are. are we seriously going to do project PU400. I have some reservations about it which generally means it will be seriously good fun!!

Can someone find out if it is safe to do so without compromising the structural rigidity?

I think sourcing a donor for the project would be easy enough happy to hunt around.

where would it live ( Germany??)

would we take it to shows?

Dare we ask Lexus GB to contribute for advertising ( might attract potential IS buyers to the

brand)

can anyone mock up what the thing will look like when we are done?

I have a vision but I want to make sure it's shared before being bitterly dissapointed!

Loz

Ps. Is it always like this when you guys get a round a table with red meat and brown ale?

Loz, loz, loz. Nothing to worry about son. We have a qualified "petrol and match" technician who will be carring out the modifications.

So I take it your in.... That makes 4 (you, me, andy, mat) - 6 to go...... :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links