Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Removing Midbox

Russdx

using correct parts so if i want to put orginal box back in i can ?

They can do that.

They will flange the replacement "pipe section" and also flange the mid box they take off. So that it can be replaced.

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Nov 11 2006, 10:25 PM)

using correct parts so if i want to put orginal box back in i can ?

They can do that.

They will flange the replacement "pipe section" and also flange the mid box they take off. So that it can be replaced.

not after power just want it louder lol

i started my car up with NO backbox n it still was pretty quite LOL so tht midbox must cut alot of sound out

wot makes the car quite then i took the back box off my old mondeo and it was so loud when u started it it hurt ur ears n tht was a 1.6

some thing in the exhaust system on lexus is cutting all the sound out ? only other thing befor the mid box is cat aint it ? and cant see tht makin it quite ?

u sure removing midbox wont add loudless ?

for goldies, this was the blue car...when it was black, with a complete exhaust i made with twin exit........

and no centre box

http://www.goldmembers.co.uk/loc/media/Mat...cecarouting.mpg

do you really want that all the time

Edited by Monster-Mat

Ive got the mid section out it does sound slightly different a bit raspy when cold but once warmed up it sounds good.

The links not working for me so annoying wanted to hear your old drifty :(

did it make it louder or just chnage the tone

i love the tone n it does sound rpetty mint actually friends say they can hear me coming n stuff so think once ig to decent induction kit tht should keep me happy :)

hello everybody,

i have a problem.

i have removed the toyota exhaust (rear section) with two rear section systems without removing the midbox & resetting the ecu.now i don't have the same torque at 4k+ rpm as with the toyota exhaust.i have less. :blush:

please hhheeelllppp :unsure:

hello everybody,

i have a problem.

i have removed the toyota exhaust (rear section) with two rear section systems without removing the midbox & resetting the ecu.now i don't have the same torque at 4k+ rpm as with the toyota exhaust.i have less. :blush:

please hhheeelllppp :unsure:

all i can suggest is put the std exhaust back on

Well I got Matts vid to work thats pretty loud lol, but that could be what I'm after of course ur's is a differnt set up.. Ellz I really need to hear ur's if u can mate, then i can decide hehe :D

think iv changed my mind iv noticed after good 15min of driving the exhaust seams to warm up n sounds amazing love the tone n dont wanna ruin it so think ill stay way it is hehe

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links