Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heres My Girl Isnt She Sexy

trd altezza

nice tezza ;)

nice im aftet that front bumper .

how can you hopefully be getting a rs ? u unsure if its a rs or as ?

isnt that bumper the same as yours but with lights in? well the one in your picture anyway (I thort that was yours)

Craig

yeah you've already got it fitted as it's the same as in your avater

altezza.jpg

altezza-1.jpg

just two questions were will i get blackhead lights and the eyebrow for the headlight oh ye whats the best hid kit to go for as well.

If you want to swap that front bumper for a standard Lexus one, Let me Know! You can get the eye brows off prolex

altezza.jpg

altezza-1.jpg

just two questions were will i get blackhead lights and the eyebrow for the headlight oh ye whats the best hid kit to go for as well.

hi mate fanners here have car the very same until i gave it a bang ;would u be able 2 find out where i would get the bumper; monster mat got mome parts for me. thanks (fanners) like the car :D

same as mine ,sweeeeeeet ,she would look nice with a gunmetal finish set of weels not to many round

Same as mine too :P

Ireland's gonna be full of them soon :crybaby:

hi;( Fanners) here have alts in white the same as yours; looking for front bumper like yours as mind got a bangthanks (fanners) ireland :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links