Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I've Bought It....

Y2Kanjar

We people, i thought i'd just let you guys know that i have bought my lexus

"they said i couldn't buy a 4 yr old lexus with low milage "

and they was right lol :)

i bought one on a "03" plate

It's BLACK

It's a Is200

It's a Sport

And it's got 73,000 on the clock

And i bought it for less than £8,999.....

There is some work to do on it... there only one minor bump on the rear bumber.

i could put pics up but i'm sure you've all seen one b4

Can't drive it yet, need to get road tax and need to change my insurance.....

Nice one, welcome to the club. Bet your gutted you can't drive it though :tsktsk:

:angry: you got that right, i had to drive my 95 mondeo thats got 183,000 on the clock to work... while knowing that i got the lexus in the garage :crybaby:

.... the amount of paperwork is silly... i should be allowed to drive it the way it is :whistling:

I've only driven it up and down my drive... how sad i know.... :P

cool..let me know if you need help PiMpIn your new ride :D

Funny you should say that, I asked Chris about a sport grill, I’m waiting to see the out come on I ISO connector so I can fit a new sounds in....

just small mods for now. I still got to get a few things sorted on the sexy lexy

does the stranded HU play MP3... or is that wishful thinking

Very wishful thinking. Your lucky if it still plays normal ones and doesn't have the Err3 message

i've seen alot on the whole ERR3 message but i've burned some of my own cds and they work fine.

As for the mp3's i just wont somthing for nothing lol :winky:

Nice one, welcome to the club. Bet your gutted you can't drive it though :tsktsk:

:angry: you got that right, i had to drive my 95 mondeo thats got 183,000 on the clock to work... while knowing that i got the lexus in the garage :crybaby:

.... the amount of paperwork is silly... i should be allowed to drive it the way it is :whistling:

I've only driven it up and down my drive... how sad i know.... :P

I don't suppose you were ever a member of the Mondeo Enthusiasts Group (www.fordmondeo.org) were you?

I don't suppose you were ever a member of the Mondeo Enthusiasts Group (www.fordmondeo.org) were you?

i loved my mondeo and i still do... but not that much... the modeo was to ezy to strip and change....

i'm selling it now for £350.. i an't put it on auto trader coz it cost to much and it not worth it.

anyone wanna take it off my hands....

so i can start driving the lex

Very wishful thinking. Your lucky if it still plays normal ones and doesn't have the Err3 message

i've seen alot on the whole ERR3 message but i've burned some of my own cds and they work fine.

As for the mp3's i just wont somthing for nothing lol :winky:

Well done on finding the right car in the end! Bet you're quite pleased :winky:

If you have an '03' plate, you'll have the top slot CD player so you won't have any trouble with the ERR3 problem, but as others have said it doesn't play mp3s unfortunately.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links