Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The SAT NAV DVD for my RX has three sets of numbers on it:

08664-50860

86271-70V290

99001-01067

I have bought a newer version (2005-06 Version 1) off eBay with the following numbers:

86271-53030

86271-60V660

2005-2006 Ver 1

My system doesnt recognise the disk.

Before I go back to the seller (who said in the advert that is was compatible for the RX) I thought I had better check with those who may know ie LOC members.

I know its a bit late to check on this and I may have been sold a pup but any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Other than using the above site, can anyone who has the 2006/7 version of the DVD confirm it's name & exact size. I'm LED to believe that it should be 86271-60V661A for those of us updating from a previous 86271 version.

Just want to make sure that I get the right one!

Other than using the above site, can anyone who has the 2006/7 version of the DVD confirm it's name & exact size. I'm led to believe that it should be 86271-60V661A & be 6.75GB (7,248,470,016 bytes) for those of us updating from a previous 86271 version.

Just want to make sure that I get the right one!

the disc version is dependant on the revision of DVD/NAV unit you have. That is why the web site asks you for the part number of your current disc (and why dealers will ask you for your vehicle chassis number). Discs are not compatible between different generations of Nav unit.

Is that not the 86271 part though Colin with 08927 & 08664 being the other generations?

When checking the above site with either the details from my disk or the ones that Keywest has on the one he bought, I get the same part number (PZ485-L03EU-06) - I just want to double check the actual disk details before buying on eBay or elsewhere.

I really don't want to pay my dealer an extra £150 for them getting the right DVD out of their store cupboard & leaving my car turned on for 5 minutes whilst the firmware on the nav unit updates.

Is that not the 86271 part though Colin with 08927 & 08664 being the other generations?

When checking the above site with either the details from my disk or the ones that Keywest has on the one he bought, I get the same part number (PZ485-L03EU-06) - I just want to double check the actual disk details before buying on eBay or elsewhere.

I really don't want to pay my dealer an extra £150 for them getting the right DVD out of their store cupboard & leaving my car turned on for 5 minutes whilst the firmware on the nav unit updates.

If you view the coverage pdf files on the site you see there are 4 different nav units, 00, 01, 03 & 05 however there are only three main codes so either 2 units share the same discs or 2 discs share the same start of the part number but could have different endings.

Looking at Keywest's post it looks like 2 discs share the same start.

86271-70V290 and 86271-60V660 were not compatible. The numbers have to be in sequence, e.g. on my unit I have 08664-50860 the next updates were 08664-50861, 2 ,3 ,4

PZ485-L03EU-06 is a 2006 disc for a 2003 Nav unit. As you have a 05 vehicle I guess you have a 03 nav unit but could be an early 05 unit.

You could always ask your dealer for the price of a new disc, when they quote you ask what is the part number.

Also remember the PZ485......... code isn't printed on the disc so if purchasing from eBay always use the other numbers.

If you are purchasing from eBay remember that the Toyota models share the same discs for the full screen nav systems so don't just search for Lexus DVD. The very first DVD Nav discs (2000) have Lexus written on them but once the Nav unit came out for the amazon they removed the branding so they didn't have to produce both Lexus and Toyota discs.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links