Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Headrest Screen Any Suggestion

Looking for two headrest screen for my wife's car - Toyota corolla verso.

Any idea of made and model as it has to be good picture quality otherwise bad eyesight to my child.

I have found a very good deal on eBay Pioneer w6200 6.5 screen but the problem is cant find any headrest kit to fit the screen into the headrest due to pioneer stop making them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=005

Hi mate,

You could try these by veba, i have them and found the picture quality is pretty good.

Also they come with the headrest mounting bracket, and are flush fitting -with all the buttons on the supplied remote. You can also use IR headphones with them so the people in the back can have seperate audio to those in the front- if you set it up that way!

I think theyre a bit dearer than the pioneer ones though. :blink:

Hi mate,

You could try these by veba, i have them and found the picture quality is pretty good.

Also they come with the headrest mounting bracket, and are flush fitting -with all the buttons on the supplied remote. You can also use IR headphones with them so the people in the back can have seperate audio to those in the front- if you set it up that way!

I think theyre a bit dearer than the pioneer ones though. :blink:

Thanks mate, what do you think the one below.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/veba-6-5-twin-incar-...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...mMakeTrack=true

With the first link- im not too sure ;) ,as that model doesnt look as commonly sold as the AV650MFs, and comparing the price the package looks a bit cheap for everything it says is included!

As for the second link- personally i would stay away from screens with built in speakers as i imagine they wouldnt produce very good sound compared to the car's speakers.

yeah i bought a centurion screen from the guy in the second link for £55 he hasnt got anymore at that price. gutted. wanted to get another one as i reckon having only one head rest would look odd.

how is the screen resolution like, good picture - did you fit it by youself into the headrest, is it hard job?

yeah its not too bad to be honest. havent fitted it in a car yet. only used it one on a journey to scotland.

ive got a kenwood touchscreen in my lexus so havent really been to fussed about sorting the headrests out. looking for 2 the same at a cheap price before i go cutting the headrest. in no rush

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links