Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paypal Refunded, Yet Has The Item?

Anees

Going around and coming around doesn't seem to work right. I send around a lot of niceness and get back a whole bunch of Pips. Sometimes though I do get my own back though (mwah ha haaaa). Its a real sh*tter when someone dumps on you especially so if you have done the decent thing yourself. Youth is a bit blinder when it comes to this principle but BMW drivers are all like it :)

No, just honest people who treat others as we ourselves would like to be treated.

In agreement which is fine and dandy in theory to state, Peter, MacRS & Anees. I agree the world would be a better place. ;)

Morse: You are like that fat, ugly snake in the grass that hisses and then slobs it way way off. You are pointless and devoid of any intent.

Why the preoccupation with steroids as well? You said your car was receiving some as well doesnt seem to have worked to be fair. What were sold a romantic notion? Takes hard work.

Fluff: Whats roadkill LMFAO!! :lol:

nah im very sarcastic so cant be that, looked like me.... haha mmmmmmm im not the one that puts pics on the net to get looked at by those that bat for the other team ! but never mind im having a laugh anyway

nah im very sarcastic so cant be that, looked like me.... haha mmmmmmm im not the one that puts pics on the net to get looked at by those that bat for the other team ! but never mind im having a laugh anyway

When have professional modelling pics been specifically aimed for those that 'bat for the other team'? :huh:

When you have the 'minerals' to display yourself then laugh. Easy for everyone to be a critic behind the safety of their screen.

Other than that gp play with your pikey mobile where you are safe and a hero.

due to this topic going off topic and a slagging match i am closing this thread.

If this continues on this forum then warnings will be issued to all parties involved.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links