Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Need A Job...

Kazi

Well, as the title suggests, I need a job! Its well and truly time to part company with my current employer! After 5 years of hard working and loyal service its become evident I can no longer work under these conditions.

Been slowly getting worse for 2 years but these last 6 months have been unbearable. As some of you maybe aware I work in sales within the retail industry. Im open to offers as I have had experience in mechanical engineering and other job roles.

Its not a case of me being lazy and not looking, as I have, but any help or a point in the right direction is much appreciated!

Many thanks :blush:

Well, as the title suggests, I need a job! Its well and truly time to part company with my current employer! After 5 years of hard working and loyal service its become evident I can no longer work under these conditions.

Been slowly getting worse for 2 years but these last 6 months have been unbearable. As some of you maybe aware I work in sales within the retail industry. Im open to offers as I have had experience in mechanical engineering and other job roles.

Its not a case of me being lazy and not looking, as I have, but any help or a point in the right direction is much appreciated!

Many thanks :blush:

I am also looking for a new job, so good luck to you and I hope you find the right thing soon.

Oh, I know there is loads of work out there. Its finding somewhere with half good pay and prospects to boot.

Its a very good chance i'll go back to college and just work part time :blush:

Sent my CV off last night to a few firms.....just a case of 'see what happens'

:D I will be looking for one or two people to come and work for me in sunny Cyprus, when the weather warms up. Could be permanent or temp, depends on work. I fly back 12th but I am available still on LOC :shifty:

It is very easy work, a bit of labouring. Start about 7am finish 12ish. rest of the day you can do what you want. Also looking for a sales guy. B)

:D I will be looking for one or two people to come and work for me in sunny Cyprus, when the weather warms up. Could be permanent or temp, depends on work. I fly back 12th but I am available still on LOC :shifty:

It is very easy work, a bit of labouring. Start about 7am finish 12ish. rest of the day you can do what you want. Also looking for a sales guy. B)

Can do both! Labour of sales :D

PM me with details when you go back mate. It might be the sorta break im after.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links