Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So Who Wants One Of The New Apple Iphones?

aido

*sigh*

It. Is. All. About. The. OS. And. The. UI.

Repeat 100 times.

The same pseudo-techno-journo-bloggers spread the same old FUD when the "never going to sell" iPod was released - they haven't learned their lesson. Much egg will be on faces in the years to come. Again.

Tedious.

:yawn:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think they use the word revolutionary in a very loose term.

It has touchscreen, so does my P800

It has a music player, so does my P800

It has a picture player, so does my P800

It has a video player, so does my P800

It even makes call, guess what so does my P800

The P800 was released around 4 years ago now.

This is only revolutionary to Apple, everyone has been using this technology for years, finally apple are catching up :)

I have to admit, turning the phone on its side is amazing and i would probably use that feature every day :duh:

But i suppose all the hype over it must mean people are gonna buy it and throw there perfectly adequate phone away.

We really have become a disposable country.

P800 was flawered in many ways..... :P

heheheh I like :)

Well spotted Hando - that link was around some time ago along with rumours that these people were working with apple. At the time I suspected it would be part of a new range of displays, but it now seems clear what they were up to!

Well, it looks as if a few of the questions I asked have been answered: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/01/09/t...t-a-smartphone/

Unfortunately, the answers aren't the ones I was hoping for. With no ability to add memory, install third party software, or have a second charged Battery and no support for Office docs or Exchange, my interest is drying up. Maybe I could be seduced by an apple phone -- but this isn't the one.

with is have touch screen technology, how would you lock the keypad, screen? provent it from been messed up in the pocked, bag, :question: providing you have a big pocket.. :D

I am sure once its released some bright spark woul dhave reprogrammed it to run the rivals software and hence bypass the office dic, outlook problem or come-up with plug-ins which will allow you access to view them...

just a matter of time before they crack it and have the software up on the net...

just look at Tom Tom Sat-navs they have some many plug-ins now that you can even watch DVD's onthe TT1's let alone have Homer Simpson's voice guiding you on the way..

So i am waiting, to see how it does first before the debug it and release the next version before considering to find one cheap-enough.. :P

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links