Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Pics!

muzz

100% would be nice to meet some peeps,just let me know when and where and i will be there.every1has made me feel realy welcome,better than some ford forums!!!

:offtopic: There is one in Warrington on 24 Jan, Mike is coming from Nottingham, may be able to meet up with him then join us for a convoy.

Or there is usually one in Nottingham/Derby every month when the weather gets a bit better.

sorry its a lil to far for me really,especially on a work night haha.but the notts and derby thing sounds good.sorry to sound like a bit of a bore... :unsure::unsure:

i used a toyota colour think it was 585 at a guess standard shade,its a pretty good match if i do say so my self!!could not find the proper colour on our system!

no not all by myself kazi,i had some help from a pro for the screen,because i heard about the internal amp bein a pain in the :tsktsk: ,but the boot install was all me. :)

and believe me kazi black is the mutts nutts when its all polished up,i love them under the street lights at night.i was lookin 4 a black one,as most the cars i had before were black.but the ones i was lookin at were either extortionate prices or starship enterprise miles.beat this went to look at 1 in stoke, black,9.5k, 47k,SUBTLE MODS....i got there and he had 4 jap cans on the rear,a subaru bonnet vent stuck on the front.and if that wasnt bad enough he said light front end damage.well could some1 tell me if the front wheels are pointing in opposite directions and lookin somethin outta wacky races,tell me where its light!!!

there is some wacko's out there lads i tell ya!!

no not all by myself kazi,i had some help from a pro for the screen,because i heard about the internal amp bein a pain in the :tsktsk: ,but the boot install was all me. :)

and believe me kazi black is the mutts nutts when its all polished up,i love them under the street lights at night.i was lookin 4 a black one,as most the cars i had before were black.but the ones i was lookin at were either extortionate prices or starship enterprise miles.beat this went to look at 1 in stoke, black,9.5k, 47k,SUBTLE MODS....i got there and he had 4 jap cans on the rear,a subaru bonnet vent stuck on the front.and if that wasnt bad enough he said light front end damage.well could some1 tell me if the front wheels are pointing in opposite directions and lookin somethin outta wacky races,tell me where its light!!!

there is some wacko's out there lads i tell ya!!

:lol:

Blacks a b :tsktsk: tch to keep clean though!

cheers jamie,likin the focus mate,bit of a ford nut myself,had quite a few fords.just restoring a fiesta rs turbo at the mo.had 2 focus',no where near as modded as yours tho.couple of tubos,and shed loads of fezzys.im tellin ya mate wait till ya get a lex.....pure perfection!!(well so far anyway.) :D :D :D

yeah but kazi,admit it.......you no its worth it!!!!! :D

100% would be nice to meet some peeps,just let me know when and where and i will be there.every1has made me feel realy welcome,better than some ford forums!!!

:offtopic: There is one in Warrington on 24 Jan, Mike is coming from Nottingham, may be able to meet up with him then join us for a convoy.

Or there is usually one in Nottingham/Derby every month when the weather gets a bit better.

i may come to the warrington one then maybe someone could look at the Pulse lights in my car

That a wednesday 24th

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links