Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fitted These Today

IRLRs200

Hi guys got around to fitting these Toms style eyebrows today. What do people think? Im not too happy with the quality of them or the paint job. Can anyone notice anything bad about them? Does it look like i fitted them ok?

dscn0710uo9.jpg

dscn0713ia7.jpg

dscn0708ja3.jpg

dscn0709hf0.jpg

And one is smaller than the other!

They look fine mate, like said just above, if someone walked up with the micrometer then maybe they'd see the difference, as for the chip, i just had my bonnet painted and ive already got 3 bloody stone chips on it!! :tsktsk:

Chris

Without a micrometre they look fine... Highlight the error then it's obvious... Personally i would be quite content with the product assuming the price was right?

They cost me 85 Euro= 56GBP!!

dscn0714di5.jpg

There is ones on eBay that have top and bottom eyebrows for 30 dollars, they are probably better quality. And i coulf have painted them better myself

I've just bought a pair from there, and ive managed to get them painted for less than you paid for ur set mate.....was the guy who painted them blind, or just couldnt be bothered to prep them?? :o

I've just bought a pair from there, and ive managed to get them painted for less than you paid for ur set mate.....was the guy who painted them blind, or just couldnt be bothered to prep them?? :o

Well i could have returned them to him but probably would have cost me another 30 quid in p+p and another 2 months of waiting so i said fook it i stick them on. Dont want to be naming who i got them off. Probably get them resprayed when i get my new bumper :P

Well i could have returned them to him but probably would have cost me another 30 quid in p+p and another 2 months of waiting so i said fook it i stick them on. Dont want to be naming who i got them off. Probably get them resprayed when i get my new bumper :P

what bumper ye getting??

what bumper ye getting??

decisions decisions, trying to get my hands on an orginal legana bumper over here but proving quite difficult. Might try my uncles place( jap import garage) he might swap me one off another altezza he has! If not might just go for the TRD front lip... dont want anything to low with the amount of ramps around dublin :shutit:

Those don't look too good close-up do they...

I have these ones that go straight accross the headlights. Fit is excellent but don't know where they came from or what make they are as they came with the car. Unfortunately one has a massive stone chip in it now and needs a respray.

lexus_pic.jpg

Without a micrometre they look fine... Highlight the error then it's obvious... Personally i would be quite content with the product assuming the price was right?

They cost me 85 Euro= 56GBP!!

dscn0714di5.jpg

There is ones on eBay that have top and bottom eyebrows for 30 dollars, they are probably better quality. And i coulf have painted them better myself

Is it just a funny reflection or were they covered with that carbon effect stuff before you sprayed them?

personally i'm not a fan of any of the headlight or tail-light covers, as i think it makes our car look like the competition :tomato:

When i see those "eyelids" straight away i think DC5.... but thats just me :blush:

Is it just a funny reflection or were they covered with that carbon effect stuff before you sprayed them?

personally i'm not a fan of any of the headlight or tail-light covers, as i think it makes our car look like the competition :tomato:

When i see those "eyelids" straight away i think DC5.... but thats just me :blush:

Ye that what i was thinking too. At least if i sprayed them myself i could blame myself but i didnt. I think they look grand, not too big, preferred them to the straight ones. Just another mod i wasted some cash on!

there very expensive for a copy....and a bad copy at that, and the painting is terrible, looks like the bare minimum paint has been applied

Agree! Lesson learned the hard way! I just wont be buying anything else from this supplier

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links