Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upgrade Lightbulbs

si's_lex

Does anyone have a link to getting some upgraded lights,

I went to halfrauds the other day and the dont stock any upgrades for the is200 apart from replacement ones which are code 9006, there doesnt seem to be any H code equivelents.

I was wondering where you guys get yours from and if you have a link it would be most grateful.

I have trawled through the search facility but no one seems to say where they get them from only what they have on their motors..

:duh:

Many thanks guys

Si

I went to halfrauds the other day and the dont stock any upgrades for the is200 apart from replacement ones which are code 9006, there doesnt seem to be any H code equivelents.

I was wondering where you guys get yours from and if you have a link it would be most grateful.

I have trawled through the search facility but no one seems to say where they get them from only what they have on their motors..

Many thanks guys

Si

autobulbsdirect............philips bluevision,a nice bright white light less yellow than standard

HB4/9006..dipped beam

HB3/9005..main beam ( high ) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks guys

Si

Check out my post on Is200 HID Lighting

cheers, already got bulbs now

hi si,were they philips bulbs or were they autobulbsdirects own cheaper ones with the bluer glass,if they were the later are you impressed with them as i am looking to upgrade the main beam and fogs.i was impressed with the philips but i dont do a great deal of night driving and could save a few pounds :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links