Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Eyes

Aky

AAC is a very good company to get these from, i bought some last year and managed to break the two small rings while fitting them Justin (the bloke how owns it) sent me two new rings for about £20 shipped and they turned up pretty quick to.

Please be aware that if you are fitting these yourself that the ccfl rings and a very very fragile.

Mine are still not finished yet. Both sets of rings are in the lights, ive just got to put the lights back together.

I've been lookin at a set from advanced automotive concepts pretty pricy but looks sweet!

That where I got mine from, turned up pretty quick but as deanorow says they are fragile. Mine have now been sprayed, waiting for them to dry for 48 hours then installing the rings, they fit perfectly.

Am I right in thinking these rings would replace the sidelights?

Is there anyone in the uk selling these CCFL Angel eye rings? can any one fit them cos not wanting to mess my lights up trying my self. want the angel eyes thou just matter of getting them fitted professionally

Aky

Is there anyone in the uk selling these CCFL Angel eye rings? can any one fit them cos not wanting to mess my lights up trying my self. want the angel eyes thou just matter of getting them fitted professionally

Aky

Yes, as someone said - eBay but you can get them from here WAY cheaper:

eBay UK link

I don't know what these "7000k" kits are like, but I'm sure you can get them going just fine and they'll look ok. Depends if you want a kit from someone like http://www.lextasy.com and pay more for them or just get a cheap set and give them a go.

Good luck - let us all know how they turn out.

Im getting a set of these from eBay. Im spraying the internals of my lights black, and i thought whilst i have them apart i will put a set of these in. If i dont like them ill just keep them off:)

Finally got round to finishing these off today. :D

1000183tz8.th.jpg

1000184tq3.th.jpg

What do you think

They do look really good! Always liked the angel eyes - just never saw the point for me, as I always leave my lights on auto, and too lazy to switch them on and off manually to use these properly :lol:

• 7 months later...
hi, im new to the club. im thinking of buying a set angel eyes and fitting them. how lond does it take you and how do you take the headlight apart

cheers

Welcome to LOC :winky:

I fitted these about a month back and they look ssswwweeettttt!! Yes, you do need to take the headlight apart which took me a few hours but then it was straight forward. Careful when you put them back together again and use plenty of silicon.

The only problem I have is since installing them my lights fog up every time it rains....i'm going to be trying a few things this weekend to sort this out before winter kicks in!

dam it you lot have tempted me too much and im gonna have to order a set today !!

is there any way of changing the orange lens in the headlght too ???

Just take it out or put a light coat of light tint paint over them. There are a few pics of mine at the start of this post, i left the lens out.

Deano

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links