Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Aftermarket Headunit That Keeps Yellow Theme

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/p...ts_id/4628.html

iv looked into this headunit and 100% sure the main matrix display will go any colour so this can be set to orange / yellow

and im 90% sure all the buttons and volume surround and tht weird curve peice will go any colour as well

so this could be made to be totally yellow / orange + come in a dark theme plastic to fit in with the black console

will get one in few weeks let u lot no wot its like

+ has the nice pure sub out rca for all u sub dudes (lovvvveeeee d subs lol)

How much are you looking at spending?

for a little bit more you could get this

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/alpine-cda9853r-p-4109.html

full multicolour choice and imo a much better unit than the panasonic and the really cool glide touch feature

a few more details here

http://www.alpine-europe.com/content/engli...MA-RECEIVER.htm

How much are you looking at spending?

its £144 from tht site + like £8 postage

wanna check all the buttons do go colour as well coz iv asked 1 company n they say yes but another said they dint ??

mght go find it in a store n double check tho lol pretty sure they do as found a pic of it doing it

pan7303.jpeg

first or third image is what we want lol

(altho i want it all blue as im swapping every thing to blue ne way LOL)

ah yeah i seen that

i only like headunits with matrix displays tho so can play little animations n stuff

does all the buttons / volume surround change colour to yellow tho on tht unit ?

"Dual Illumination (for other buttons in (Red/Green)"

stuck with them colours for buttons tho so wouldnt be truly all yellow :(

For a little bit more you could get this one.

After seeing it in Sam' car last night it really looks the bees. And you can set it to amber so it blends with the rest of the dash.

If not just buy a decent headunit and then change the LEDs in the console to match it :)

the 7998r is a great headunit I run it myself and you can change all the buttons from green to amber.

Its also got a 3way active mode ainet support and optical output to run to a h701/700 for all processing requirements.

I wouldnt pay 600 notes for it though have a look on eBay I picked mine up for a 170 quid.

You wont get better sound than this. Be carfull however it doesnt have a built in amp all amplification has to be run via rca leads to a separate amp or 4

Hello all

i think the thing with Head units is down

to your own personal choice and what the pocket

can afford.

I have gone for the Pioneer DEH-55BT why some might say,for looks, night illumination colour(same as in IS200) and most important Bluetooth telephone control, and for an extra £20.00 you can get a steering wheel remote

and at the press of the thumb it will answer your phone. and do volume control and control the HU

controls. and it also has 3.5mm input for ipod basic control

but i think one of the best selling points was the Price £169.99 Bargin

Matt

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links