Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive just picked up my car from TDI , to say that it accelerates fast is an understatement , it pulls like a ****ing train , ive put my foot down from different speeds and im in heaven , i know you said it was fast mark , but i didnt know it was gonna be this quick , and i see what you mean now about the redline and 140 , oh and the sound is so sweet , i am so happy i will be smiling all summer long , id like to thank you and the team at TDI for producing a very fast car . Dave

ive just picked up my car from TDI , to say that it accelerates fast is an understatement , it pulls like a ****ing train , ive put my foot down from different speeds and im in heaven , i know you said it was fast mark , but i didnt know it was gonna be this quick , and i see what you mean now about the redline and 140 , oh and the sound is so sweet , i am so happy i will be smiling all summer long , id like to thank you and the team at TDI for producing a very fast car . Dave

CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D :D

Hope you can now enjoy what you have no doubt worked hard to earn. :)

So what power/torque does this produce then?? :question:

CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D :D

Hope you can now enjoy what you have no doubt worked hard to earn. :)

So what power/torque does this produce then?? :question:

it will be a great summer :D , what with it being an "auto" there is no way of accurately producing a figure , but will give you a ride in it to see what you think :D

it will be a great summer :D , what with it being an "auto" there is no way of accurately producing a figure , but will give you a ride in it to see what you think :D

Congratulations mate, can't wait to see it!

Miss my SC'd IS, just be careful in the wet mate as it's a lot easier to get the backend to step out especially now you're going to have a pretty big power surge when the box kicks down - had the Aristo sideways the first day I had it, wasn't expecting it :D

Congratulations mate, can't wait to see it!

Miss my SC'd IS, just be careful in the wet mate as it's a lot easier to get the backend to step out especially now you're going to have a pretty big power surge when the box kicks down - had the Aristo sideways the first day I had it, wasn't expecting it :D

Racelogic traction control :winky:

Hi there Dave,

Glad to hear you're chuffed with the results of the car :) All that power and no distinguishing giveaway features on the outside, oh how sly :D

Enjoy it mate and hope to see it at a future meet / event.

Jamie

Hi Jamie , thanks , im well happy , will see you at a meet soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a thought, has Dave had the subframe modifications done like you had to do to the Monster to stop the crabbing that it was exhibiting way back when as I'm guessing the extra torque is going to be an issue here as well?

Just had a thought, has Dave had the subframe modifications done like you had to do to the Monster to stop the crabbing that it was exhibiting way back when as I'm guessing the extra torque is going to be an issue here as well?

We aren't doing the sub frame mod at this time, and hope it won't be necessary (it's auto transmission and nowhere near the amount of torque as the Monster engine) :)

Ah right ok, just remembered that when you guys fixed this on the Monster you originally recommended it for SC'd cars - I was thinking about getting mine done back at the time.

Just wondered if it's one of those better safe than sorry mods though if you know what I mean as even with the auto box it will be shifting a lot more power than the majority of cars on here?

Ah right ok, just remembered that when you guys fixed this on the Monster you originally recommended it for SC'd cars - I was thinking about getting mine done back at the time.

Just wondered if it's one of those better safe than sorry mods though if you know what I mean as even with the auto box it will be shifting a lot more power than the majority of cars on here?

I'd certainly recommend it for manual transmission cars with high torque output, I don't think it will be necessary for auto's - could be wrong though - time will tell :)

The "Monster" has about 600 bhp approx , its taken me 2 years to reach half that with the 1gfe , who knows what the next two years will bring , another 150 bhp would be nice - time will tell :D

I'm happy to report that the subframe bush and brake line work is complete today Dave.

Hopefully have the rest of it done for you by the weekend :)

Thanks for the update Mark , and the pic's , i really do appreciate what your doing for me :D

Guess around 225-230 :unsure:

the numbers should be impressive when the dyno work is done .

Is the dyno work done yet :question: sounds like you was expecting some numbers :question:

Having some engine work done myself :D will be looking for 310bhp (not at the wheels)

Does look impressive. Liking that chrome bodywork.

Is that just a photo edit or is the whole car like that? Would love to see that :)

Oh I see what you mean, that's just a reflection of the light Lee. The bodywork is completely stealth standard black.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links