Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Is200

I have the HKS SILENT HI-POWER one fitted sounds lovely when warm and gives a nice noise ( not loud ) under load....the back box has a little tube at the side its to do with the flow of the exhaust fumes they go in the small tube this cools it down so when it goes back to the flow of the warm exhaust fumes it deadens the sound makeing it kinda silent...... hence silent hi-power... :D

what does it sound like with the tube out,

sorry read it wrong after seeing a pic i know what your talkin about now

Go for the HKS silent hi-power realy well made and doesnt sound loud but has a nice tone to it when under load but really quiet like the OEM one on the motorway.... :D

the little tube baffled me when i first looked at it :blink: ...i thought WTF..!?!?!?.. then got explained to me.

Just fitted my new Apexi Netz Sport and it is savage.......sound is unbeleivable i heard RussDx's HKS Dragger at a Bristol meet and thought that was good but this Apexi litterally blew me away. Well Well Well happy.

Just fitted my new Apexi Netz Sport and it is savage.......sound is unbeleivable i heard RussDx's HKS Dragger at a Bristol meet and thought that was good but this Apexi litterally blew me away. Well Well Well happy.

got any pics,whats the sound like on at speed ie motorway

got any pics,whats the sound like on at speed ie motorway

Where did you get it from Rolex? Ive found a clip on youtube of the Kazama 2 which i think sounds really good:

I would order one now but think it looks a bit too big at 4.5"?? Does anyone know of any other exhaust that sounds similar but with a smaller tail pipe say 4"?

Go for the HKS silent hi-power realy well made and doesnt sound loud but has a nice tone to it when under load but really quiet like the OEM one on the motorway.... :D

the little tube baffled me when i first looked at it :blink: ...i thought WTF..!?!?!?.. then got explained to me.

I agree entirely with this guy!

• 3 weeks later...

Since my last reply I've been told the super dragger went to someone else. I ordered a brand new Silent HiPower that should have arrived next friday. However, I just cancelled that order because I was just informed that the super dragger buyer didn't pick that up.

This is getting quite annoying :blush:

Fortunately the Super Dragger is somewhat popular. I hope I'll be able to sell it if I find i too loud.

EDIT: Call me Mr.'Can't decide'

I turned away the offer to buy the super dragger and reordered the silent hipower again. A few HKS Super Dragger videos on youtube scared me :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links