Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

Good job mate, look forward to seeing how these come out :D

How do you apply the paint to these than mate, have you got a special applicator gun or something or does it come in an aerosol?

Got my own spray guns and compressors matey, as i used to spray where i used to work :)

Fancy earning a few quid? I need my front Trd lip spraying and possibly my bonnet?

:lol: i would mate but its not the same doing someone elses and i wouldnt want to mess it up :o Could do with a bigger compressor for things like the bonnet or i would of done mine by now :)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job mate, look forward to seeing how these come out :D

How do you apply the paint to these than mate, have you got a special applicator gun or something or does it come in an aerosol?

Got my own spray guns and compressors matey, as i used to spray where i used to work :)

Fancy earning a few quid? I need my front Trd lip spraying and possibly my bonnet?

:lol: i would mate but its not the same doing someone elses and i wouldnt want to mess it up :o Could do with a bigger compressor for things like the bonnet or i would of done mine by now :)

Dude, the state of my lip spoiler it could only ever look smarter! Have a think about it fella.

great work chris. they look superb!!

well done mate.

Cheers matey, Yours is in white primer at the moment :whistling:

:yahoo: ur a gent. :D

Will try and see how much the paint is for yours tomorrow mate, so i'll send you a txt to see if you want me to get it and have a go at the top coats? Hopefully it'll be easier to match up than mine is? :whistling:

well done mate.

Will try and see how much the paint is for yours tomorrow mate, so i'll send you a txt to see if you want me to get it and have a go at the top coats? Hopefully it'll be easier to match up than mine is? :whistling:

Favourtism or what?! :crybaby:

Good stuff Chris, is it matching the colour of the car well?

Think they might need another layer of top coat matey to make them slightly darker, The new paint makes my car look quite dull at the moment :crybaby:

Out with the wax & i'm sure it will be fine mate.. Looks a great finish though.

well done mate.

:lol: will see how Robs comes out first matey, If you want to take your lip off for the mids meet and pass me the paint code, i could have a go at it mate, but not sure how it will match? :)

well done mate.

:lol: will see how Robs comes out first matey, If you want to take your lip off for the mids meet and pass me the paint code, i could have a go at it mate, but not sure how it will match? :)

Cheers dude, will investigate on how it comes off, think the paint code is 202. (Astral Black) Whats the paint and your effort likely to cost fella?

Top coat and done the clear coat on the skirts :D

2009_0127snoopersapphireplus0007_ed.jpg

2009_0127snoopersapphireplus0012_ed.jpg

Looking at these, it looks like the whole car could do with a respay now :lol:

They look like they would match my car better than they would match yours mate :lol: :lol:

Great work you are doing there by the way.

ok chris, let me know fella. worth a shot i reckon matey. ;) :)

cheers

rob

Ok matey, be popping over in the next hour or so to the paint place, so will see what the costs are? shouldnt be much though :unsure:

my phone's stopped recieving texts for some reason :angry: need to get a new one sorted. might be best if you drop me a line matey??

ok chris, let me know fella. worth a shot i reckon matey. ;) :)

cheers

rob

Ok matey, be popping over in the next hour or so to the paint place, so will see what the costs are? shouldnt be much though :unsure:

my phone's stopped recieving texts for some reason :angry: need to get a new one sorted. might be best if you drop me a line matey??

Could it be your inbox is full and you need to delete some old texts.

Or your phone is just so old its given up :lol:

its the latter mate - actually its a bug with the SE P190i as its happened before - holdibng out for the N97 so will live with it, lol!! it actually retrieves the texts, but i ghave to switch the phone off and on again to get them!! :lol:

Top coat and done the clear coat on the skirts :D

2009_0127snoopersapphireplus0007_ed.jpg

2009_0127snoopersapphireplus0012_ed.jpg

Looking at these, it looks like the whole car could do with a respay now :lol:

They look like they would match my car better than they would match yours mate :lol: :lol:

Great work you are doing there by the way.

:lol: they probably would aswell, as yours looks a lot cleaner than mine at the moment :P :P

Cheers mate :D

its the latter mate - actually its a bug with the SE P190i as its happened before - holdibng out for the N97 so will live with it, lol!! it actually retrieves the texts, but i ghave to switch the phone off and on again to get them!! :lol:

Perfectly normal for most phones. You'd be amazed how many problems I had from customers who never turn their handset off. Once every 3-4 days for 30 seconds can do all the good!

Thought i'd update my pics again :whistling:

Fitted the skirts today, but not happy with them so got to take them off again, as there a bit too light and need to give them another layer or two of paint :crybaby:

But at least it looks clean again and the exhausts shiny and the darker back lights look better than the old silver ones :)

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0019_ed.jpg

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0001_ed.jpg

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0014_ed.jpg

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0004_ed.jpg

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0023_ed.jpg

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0008_ed.jpg

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0026_ed.jpg

Just need the rear skirt now, which i might go and order on Monday? But do i go for the TRD one or go for something different?? :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links