Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mods Update, Ongoing Project :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur car looked great last night mate - heard u before i saw you, lol :whistling: B)

the induction kit on the s/c is sooooo dominating in terms of sound - deffo not for the faint hearted but it really does sound great when u hit the gas!!

great catching up with you mate.

:offtopic: if you can find a link to the lights and stereo we spoke about, that'd be wicked matey.

rob

ur car looked great last night mate - heard u before i saw you, lol :whistling: B)

the induction kit on the s/c is sooooo dominating in terms of sound - deffo not for the faint hearted but it really does sound great when u hit the gas!!

great catching up with you mate.

:offtopic: if you can find a link to the lights and stereo we spoke about, that'd be wicked matey.

rob

Yeh will do mate, just going out so will sort them in a bit and pm you with the details :D

Good to see you mate too :D

If you think about it and it is a mistake i have made, there is actually no sense in having the temp sensor in the induction kit tubing as the temp measurement is not relative to the actual air temp.

move the temp sensor to the throttle body and only then it will be realistic

WOW!! Car is looking stunning Chris!! :D :D

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get night pictures like you have? Every time I try it, I put my camera in night mode and I get blurry pics, or I try playing with the flash and I really dark rubbish pics.

I just have a normal Samsung digital camera (D103). I assume you have a better camera (and obviously are better then me at taking pics!) Sorry for going abit off topic. :blush:

If you think about it and it is a mistake i have made, there is actually no sense in having the temp sensor in the induction kit tubing as the temp measurement is not relative to the actual air temp.

Yes mate i get what your saying, i did wonder about it when i did it, as its before the I/C now and would give a better reading after the i/c so i'll sort that out :D

Good spot that mate thanks :D

WOW!! Car is looking stunning Chris!! :D :D

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get night pictures like you have? Every time I try it, I put my camera in night mode and I get blurry pics, or I try playing with the flash and I really dark rubbish pics.

I just have a normal Samsung digital camera (D103). I assume you have a better camera (and obviously are better then me at taking pics!) Sorry for going abit off topic. :blush:

Cheers mate, its now starting to get there :D

On the night photos your better using a tripod to stop the blurring as on night time shots you use a longer shutter speed to try and capture more light (think i have that right?) so any shake on the camera shows up in the picture, Plus a lot of the time i dont use the flash when using a tripod as you get bright spots,

The pic's i took above are quite poor really as i didnt use my tripod when i took them :whistling:

And i use a FUJI Finepix S9600 digi cam which is quite good for a fixed lense setup and it does have a 28-300mm zoom so quite happy with how it works :)

The car is looking stunning mate, the charger under the bonnet really finishes it off :winky:

On your current theme of polishing, have you thought about doing some kind of polished engine cover? The one you've got looks great but a polished cover might look even better..........

Never really seen many Aztec fire cars but love the way it kinda looks red in daylight and then a bright orange under floodlights, almost looks like some sort of custom paint job.

Pretty hard to get pics like that with a standard camera, even though I'm still getting to grips with the DSLR we got a few months ago, it is amazing what it can do compared the Canon point and shoot I'd been used to up till then. As Aztec says it's a mixture of slow shutter speed, high iso and wide aperture (i think) to get the best shot in those sorts of conditions - don't really want to use a flash to get that sort of ambient light effect :)

The car is looking stunning mate, the charger under the bonnet really finishes it off :winky:

On your current theme of polishing, have you thought about doing some kind of polished engine cover? The one you've got looks great but a polished cover might look even better..........

Never really seen many Aztec fire cars but love the way it kinda looks red in daylight and then a bright orange under floodlights, almost looks like some sort of custom paint job.

Pretty hard to get pics like that with a standard camera, even though I'm still getting to grips with the DSLR we got a few months ago, it is amazing what it can do compared the Canon point and shoot I'd been used to up till then. As Aztec says it's a mixture of slow shutter speed, high iso and wide aperture (i think) to get the best shot in those sorts of conditions - don't really want to use a flash to get that sort of ambient light effect :)

Thanks matey :D Going to give it a good polish in the morning if i get chance as it badly needs doing, looks quite dull at the moment ;)

Did think about changing the engine cover, but when i looked at the pic's i took last night i thought it looked about right and a bit different, plus it breaks up the engine bay quite well :D But we'll see as i still have some more bits to add yet :)

Yes mate i get what your saying, i did wonder about it when i did it, as its before the I/C now and would give a better reading after the i/c so i'll sort that out :D

Good spot that mate thanks :D

Problem is the IS temp sensor is the crappy plastic thing, and you'll need to carefully seal it in as the pipeworks pressurised

All looks amazin matey :D great stuff B)

Cheers matey :D

I let my brother have a go today and it brought back a few memories from when he had his IS200 S/C, said mine handles like a go-cart :lol:

The joy of coilcovers eh matey, mine handles like an oil tanker :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Now THAT is nice!!!!!! Really excellent work Aztec...that air intake looks a beast!....lol.....Love them shiney bits too, well done mate!

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links