Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Motec M800 Ecu

simonskippy

it depends what you want to do. i'm using the m4 pro. this will run 8 cylinder engines.you may still have to use the stock ecu to run certain things like intrument cluster etc (these are integrated into the ecu on most cars now) but motec is the best m4 is about half the price of the m800. a certain simon norris of norris designs fame uses the m4 in pro form in his 771bhp evo7 so it cant be bad

• 2 months later...
Hi Si

We found out recently (on Grims car) That when you change the manifold the mixture strength is very lean.

To overcome this you will need the fuel line/pump/tank/regulator upgrade at the very least. If you want the stage 1 boost upgrade a Unichip or Emanage or similar will just about do but you would be better off with Motec, HKS or similar.

Best regards

Mark  :)

So is it right if i don't have the manifold upgrade i don't need a new fuel line ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links