Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Supercharged

Chinny1

Welcome to LOC :D

It should say in the manual how to set it up, I followed the instructions and no problems at all. If you still have troubles i'd go and visit your vendor who should be able to help you.

the manual i got is in japanese, managed to do the wiring, but need to know the adjustable setting.

why did you change from the tte to the hks............

try dropping mark a pm from tdi

I am having intermittent starting problems, don't know when it will happen or for how long before the car starts.

Had it in Lexus, they can't find a problem even though it happened while they had it.

Contacted TDI and they said it could be the TTE sub ecu as it wasn't reliable and advised to change to the HKS

Thanks

for your reply

I am having intermittent starting problems, don't know when it will happen or for how long before the car starts.

Had it in Lexus, they can't find a problem even though it happened while they had it.

Contacted TDI and they said it could be the TTE sub ecu as it wasn't reliable and advised to change to the HKS

Thanks

for your reply

you can get new TTE black sub ecu from TTE as a free replacement

Thanks

for your reply

I got in contact with TTE and they refuse to send me the replacement, I am still waiting for my uprated spring.

I might eventually just go for a whole ECU setup to make sure the supercharger is running what it suppose to be. cos its starting to get abit strange at some point now, still, i loved it to bits :)

Thanks

for your reply

I got in contact with TTE and they refuse to send me the replacement, I am still waiting for my uprated spring.

I might eventually just go for a whole ECU setup to make sure the supercharger is running what it suppose to be. cos its starting to get abit strange at some point now, still, i loved it to bits :)

tte wont send you a replacement black ECU??? that is very strange as many have sent them an email explaining the problems and they have had one in the post a few days later no questions asked.

what reason was given for not sending one and what did you tell them as i have dealt with tte many times and they have always been very accomodating

I agree with Rob.

We've had two duff ones so far with replacements arriving the next day.

You (snowman) may well have confused (unintentionally) them and they were referring to the silver ecu which is more complicated and about 500 euros to buy.

With regard to the springs they are speaking to the manufacturers today (after my 23rd email nagging them)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links